I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 August, 12:07
Knowing if the earth is flat or round, doesn't stop pedophilia. Just sayin'...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
🤔No it doesn't, but it would help People realize there is"Intelligent Design" aka God and maybe they wouldn't try to Shag Kids if they knew there actually was a Hell.
12:25 PM - Aug 08, 2022
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 August, 12:30
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
It shouldn't take knowing if the earth is round or flat to stop shagging kids.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
08 August, 12:51
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Yes, it shouldn't..... does not mean that is not also important. People can do more than one thing simultaneously.

"You are just some accident and your life means nothing and when you die means nothing and there is nothing after." aka "There is no God" is what that all means, and that is the biggest Lie [they] have been telling now for centuries through "Science" that The Bible is a bunch of made up stories and there is no God, bc we are on a spinning ball 👇with trillions of tons of water stuck to a sphere, bc "Gravity" that cannot be recreated on the earth.

Modern Day Slavery and Sex Trafficking, Pedos etc. is just Evil plain and simple is my point, but hey if you are just a bag meat that was an accident so "who Gives a Flying F" for these sick people. Or they worship Satan and [they] know all of the above is actually true, but they want to trick you into thinking it is not. 🤔

Earth's orbital speed averages 29.78 km/s (107,208 km/h; 66,616 mph) ->
66,616 mph ;) alo