I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
Knowing if the earth is flat or round, doesn't stop pedophilia. Just sayin'...
12:07 PM - Aug 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
True @True
26 August, 09:32
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Seems like part of the truth story somehow. Maybe every lie actually has to be revealed, to break their evil spell over people? Maybe that is the one thing a lot of people have to see to wake up to the fact that they can't trust the government who so boldly lies to them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
08 August, 12:25
🤔No it doesn't, but it would help People realize there is"Intelligent Design" aka God and maybe they wouldn't try to Shag Kids if they knew there actually was a Hell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 August, 12:30
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
It shouldn't take knowing if the earth is round or flat to stop shagging kids.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
08 August, 12:25
They are ridiculous distractions causing division.

True @True
26 August, 09:36
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Unless we become unified around the idea that we are alowed to question everything, and can agree to disagree in areas where we can't come into agreement.