Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
This is a stress test! The more it moves the more stressed you are!

https://wego.social/post/3...
06:26 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
08 February, 10:09
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 February, 10:03
The bit the ball is against in the middle started to look like it was rotating in one direction, then it paused and sort of looked to reverse direction a tiny bit...

If it gauged anger, it would have spun off the screen, and probably be half way to Hawaii by now... 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
08 February, 10:01
Yeah! Not moving.

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 January, 09:49
lol I think I can feel it . ;)

Law & Physics @physics171
20 March, 04:13
A good training tool, find your balance, if you find stress from this, hold the line and find your balance. EMPOWERMENT.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 March, 12:58
More of an eyeball movement test.😉

Why would any of us be stressed? 😁

Patriot Birdie @BirdieQ
07 February, 05:56
That is just creepy

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
07 February, 05:54
Do you have one that shows how pissed off one is?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 February, 09:11
Thankfully not moving

Don Garza @DonGuyverG87
06 February, 07:07
lol my view is not moving...dead flat...thank God this is not a pissed off test...it would be mach speed....

Randy Wilkinson @Qsdigitalsoldier
06 February, 03:20
that crap is spinning Trump needs to make a move!!!!

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
05 February, 01:16
I posted this image on facebook and they say its False information, now they are blocking images -Fook FB

Fact-Check from Reuters Fact Check
About This Notice
The same false information was checked in another post by fact-checkers. There may be small differences.
Independent fact-checkers say this information has no basis in fact.
Learn more about how Facebook works with independent fact-checkers to stop the spread of false information.

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
04 February, 11:52
it's barely moving . is this thing broken lol ! cause i stress alot

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

joann ferguson donated @joann212
04 February, 09:31
I am one CALM person then...

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
04 February, 09:29
never budged. But I assure you, I'm wound faitry tight.

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
04 February, 09:18
Rock Steady! This is about the sixth time I've seen it, and it don't move!

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
04 February, 09:05
Pretty calm!👍❤️

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
04 February, 08:59
🙂🌴🇺🇸 No stress!

Sherry Slape @sslape
04 February, 05:44
It kind of moves once in a while in minute increments.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 February, 03:02
A very slight movement for me, I guess that explains the Liberal aspect tht exists in life!!😅🙏

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 February, 02:37
No movement at all. Thought for sure it would. Then what is it I do feel right now

Jeff Suttles @Suttles45
04 February, 02:36
Well that sucks, guess I'm ready to stroke out. 🙄

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 February, 02:32
How do you turn it on?

It's stock still for me, LOL.

Knight Breed @knightbreed
04 February, 12:01
stressed or not I can manipulate its movement by the point at which I stare at the image. The more periphreal, the more it moves.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 February, 12:00
I'm pretty calm... except for the sudden ringing in my ears that left months ago.

Uncle Mike @Trydbt
04 February, 11:45
i have astigmatism in both eyes. calm or stressed, the image will always move.

Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
04 February, 11:38
😎None to barely moving

Poppa Doc @PoppaDoc
04 February, 11:26
That image is static AF. Moar popcorn please!

Angela Martin @Marangela
04 February, 11:26
Still not moving. ☺️👍🏻🥱