Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 August, 10:46
This is the best one I've seen so far...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
07 August, 11:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Looking at Sirius makes you rethink your own eye Floaters!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
I was just going to comment about that! Yeah, makes me wonder if floaters are also not what we think they are.
11:51 PM - Aug 07, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
08 August, 09:12
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Floaters look like some kind of parasite. Looking at them against a solid background, they have a round "head" on one end and a long squiggly "tail" that moves and twists as you blink. And taking diatomaceous earth helps to lessen them.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 August, 12:10
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I don't think its a medical issue, never have.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 August, 06:40
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
What do you think it is?