Kim Runner @kimrunner
This is the best one I've seen so far...
10:46 PM - Aug 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
08 August, 03:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
✨SIRIUS✨ I feel the connection...
#Family ... tears flowing😢
✨ amazing feeling!☺️
Thanks for sharing Kim!🙏
BTW we are being blessed with beautiful energy from Sirius today...
🦁The Lion Gate Portal 88🦁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 August, 08:11
That's amazing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
08 August, 06:06
Looks like a millstone…..

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 August, 12:10
waters above?

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
08 August, 12:08
Souls

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
08 August, 12:06
illuminaries

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
08 August, 12:01
Our souls are pure energy. Could it be, upon death we are lifted upon high, to the cosmos with our beloveds to form the stars we see down here? Who is to say it is not? Each star, could be a little part of heaven-all of our energies intertwined as one-

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
07 August, 11:19
Looking at Sirius makes you rethink your own eye Floaters!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 August, 11:25

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Never thought about it that way but it's true.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
07 August, 11:51

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I was just going to comment about that! Yeah, makes me wonder if floaters are also not what we think they are.

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
07 August, 11:07