Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 11:51
Juan O Savin just said that Nesara/Gesara is a con, a ponzy scheme.
He has contended all along that the dollar would not be destroyed (reset) but would be changed.
He has said all along that ppl would not be receiving large sums of money because it would cause such hyper inflation that the whole economy would be destroyed.

When asked wouldnt we have to have some digital currency he said no.

He also mentioned that there is some kind of dollars now that are trimmed or embedded in gold and silver that actually meet the requirements of the constitution for currency.

He also indicated that blockchain for things like voting is not fool proof safe and may not be all that ppl think it is safety wise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
07 August, 05:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I couldn't find a vid where Juan said NESARA is a con.

I did find this discussion with Jaco where Juan said he thinks the Democrats will pause the 2020 election and that we will have a 'reset'.

I am interpreting that as the end of the voter fraud and setting the Best Is Yet To Come part of this show.

If that isn't NESARA what is?

https://rumble.com/v1f0yrf...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell @starshine
Back when I started my research, it had been stated that anyone who knew anything about Nesara/Gesara was told to deny it existed! They had signed NDA's. I believe it's real. I don't know about large sums of money being handed to everyone, but I do believe in the debt forgiveness, and the rest of the info written in the act. The monies we would get back from what they stole from us, I believe is separate from Nesara/Gesara.
08:02 PM - Aug 07, 2022
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
07 August, 08:31
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I believe in my heart that we are meant to live in abundance.

Abundance of love, peace and prosperity.

That is when people will be able to CREATE and reach their greatest potential.

I've believed this since I was a kid. Once I heard about NESARA I was able to put a name on what I believed.

People all over the world are using the terms NESARA / GESARA.

Whatever it is going to be called, it is a thing and, IMO, it is happening drip by slow drip,

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 August, 09:08
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I totally agree!