Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
07 August, 12:45
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
They must be stopped! Innocents dying and I don't want to hear about war casualties. It's FUCKING WRONG!! Please help them, GOD!! ❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
They've been killing/sacrificing children for thousands of years. Now it is in our faces. It's almost too hard to know. Prayer is the only thing that helps. Begging God to embrace all the lost souls and to comfort all the suffering souls and to help us to be strong so that we do what we can and also 'hold the line.'
04:25 AM - Aug 19, 2022
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
19 August, 01:43
In response Every Time to her Publication
It absolutely is too hard to know. That's why.. (for me at least) I have a very difficult time believing this is really happening. I keep thinking this must be part of the movie. We're rescuing children from the demonic pedos with one hand, yet handing them over to big pharma with the other? How does this make any sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
19 August, 03:09
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I think a lot about it. Maybe the evil must be revealed before it can be stopped. Big Pharma, Gates, Fauci are being revealed. It's undeniable but some people won't even be able to face that evil exists, except in Trump's nasty tweets. They say we have won already. They also say that the cabal is hanging on, intent to do as much damage as they can, even though they know they have lost. The White Hats also want as many people on the side of good as possible. So most of us are still struggling to awaken people.