Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 August, 06:56
Started off a bit angry with zero reason yesterday, decided to channel it because angry is an ugly look. Converted to vibes.
Now any electronic stands no chance. 1 PC, 4 TV/Monitors, and 1 Camera in 12 hours.
If anyone needs a TV or Monitor destroyed I'm your guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 August, 09:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Old electronics & energy out? New in?
Looking forward to getting to this 👇🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
06 August, 05:24
In response New Years Day to her Publication
i woke up at 3 am this morn after i fell asleep watching tv. went out in the porch and hung out since it wasnt cold, it was beautiful. full Milky way above my house, saw a Shooting Star then i saw a light floating feo west to wast, zig zagging along, saw another SStar and another light. this happened several times. no the were not satillites. the Sats run from north to west and drive in a super straight line. nver zig zags i have seen alot of very strange things in the sky above weldon. @vincentkennedy

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
Very interesting times we are living in, friend! ✨✨
09:09 AM - Aug 07, 2022
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from New Years Day, click on at the bottom under it