Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
06 August, 06:56
Started off a bit angry with zero reason yesterday, decided to channel it because angry is an ugly look. Converted to vibes.
Now any electronic stands no chance. 1 PC, 4 TV/Monitors, and 1 Camera in 12 hours.
If anyone needs a TV or Monitor destroyed I'm your guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
Old electronics & energy out? New in?
Looking forward to getting to this ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ
09:36 AM - Aug 06, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
06 August, 05:24
In response New Years Day to her Publication
i woke up at 3 am this morn after i fell asleep watching tv. went out in the porch and hung out since it wasnt cold, it was beautiful. full Milky way above my house, saw a Shooting Star then i saw a light floating feo west to wast, zig zagging along, saw another SStar and another light. this happened several times. no the were not satillites. the Sats run from north to west and drive in a super straight line. nver zig zags i have seen alot of very strange things in the sky above weldon. @vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 August, 09:09
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Very interesting times we are living in, friend! โœจโœจ

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
06 August, 04:13
makes sense cuz look how advanced computers and phones etc are compared to the air plane.

07 August, 09:10
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Good point!

Kira Kju @kju17
06 August, 09:50
so you think a new iphone no longer makes sense to buy?

07 August, 09:07
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
Im not sure because Im not sure how long weโ€™ll have to wait. Personally my iPhone 6 was dying so i had no choice and i just biught a refurbished iphone 11 pro for about $400-500 from BestBuy online. i researched the phones and the iphone 12 and anything higher have connection to 5G which i did not want.
Good luck, friend. I know it was a tough decision for me.