Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 01:39
Whoah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
04 February, 01:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I haven't watched the NFL all season on priciple. I don't even know whi is playing this year in the SB.

Should I be making an exception this season for this particular game?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
04 February, 02:02
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
I stopped watching NFL/SB when kneeling started. I will be watching it Sunday: Super B"owl" "55", major companies not airing their million $ ads, heard 7300+ EMT's/Healthcare workers attending, half time show, The Weeknd, yes that is spelled correctly. Never has a SB team played in their homeotwn & KC Chiefs, who is known as Kansas? Media doesn't want us to watch it. Some restaurants/sports bars told not to turn on tvs, don't yell & shout, use noise makers, these are a few reasons I WILL be watching it. This SB will one of the likes we have never seen. Looking forward to it.

Justa Thought @JustaThought
I'm not a football fan, but I will watch it (with popcorn handy) in hopes you are right!!! thanks for the insight!
03:31 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Summer Breeze to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustaThought in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justa Thought, click on at the bottom under it