Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 01:39
Whoah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
04 February, 01:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I haven't watched the NFL all season on priciple. I don't even know whi is playing this year in the SB.

Should I be making an exception this season for this particular game?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
I stopped watching NFL/SB when kneeling started. I will be watching it Sunday: Super B"owl" "55", major companies not airing their million $ ads, heard 7300+ EMT's/Healthcare workers attending, half time show, The Weeknd, yes that is spelled correctly. Never has a SB team played in their homeotwn & KC Chiefs, who is known as Kansas? Media doesn't want us to watch it. Some restaurants/sports bars told not to turn on tvs, don't yell & shout, use noise makers, these are a few reasons I WILL be watching it. This SB will one of the likes we have never seen. Looking forward to it.
02:02 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumpetteMusicGurl84 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 February, 03:34
In response Summer Breeze to his Publication
i stopped as well. when it became so obvious there as no denying any of this

Justa Thought @JustaThought
04 February, 03:31
I'm not a football fan, but I will watch it (with popcorn handy) in hopes you are right!!! thanks for the insight!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
04 February, 02:50
You rebel! lol maybe they are trying to protect our ears from Joe Biden's first official public address. hopefully it will be President Trump instead. You have to admit it is very strange. Sorry but the commercials are the best thing. The fact that they are telling people not to turn it on or play it, makes you want to watch it just for that reason alone. i am not going to though. i will catch the uodates when it is all done.