Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kerry Tier Free(dom) @NotWoolly20
06 February, 11:09
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Read it again , from the bottom up. Makes more sense 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margie 64504317 @Margie64504317
04 February, 11:36
Dog comms & Puppy Bowl?
coincidence? I think not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
04 February, 09:01
Can it be that close? Oh, I hope so!

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
04 February, 06:59

Margie 64504317 @Margie64504317
04 February, 11:37
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
Oh! Nice!!👏👏

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
04 February, 06:41
>>5294864 (/pb)

anyone know what this refers to?

Rebekah Rassel @sassyrass17
04 February, 06:39
par-tay!!! 🙌🏻🎉🍿💥

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
04 February, 01:36
Could someone tell me if US AirForce is part of Superbowl each year or just this one ? (Yeah... i never watched superbowl). Thank you !

Willa Belle @WillJBella
04 February, 12:39
🍿Game on

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
04 February, 12:17
I just noticed it will be the 55th (5.5) Super Bowl!!

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
04 February, 11:42
for years i was lronouncing it wrong and calling it the superbowl but then i paused half way through and it makes sense now....Superb Owl hence their satanic halftime shows.

Rebekah Rassel @sassyrass17
04 February, 06:40
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
sick, isnt it?

Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
04 February, 10:29
Friend at WM HQ tells me Walmart has pulled their superbowl ads this year for the first time.
Do they know something is going down?

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
04 February, 11:56
In response Matoozie Matoozie to her Publication
i heard that a lot of companies are worried about offending people on one side of the aisle or the other and they are worried about losing business. makes sense. everyone is offended by everything now and when someone publishes something defending things I'm against, i boycott.

Lady Girl17 @Ladygirl17
04 February, 12:08
In response Matoozie Matoozie to her Publication
Ads are not running in Canada as the corrupt govt doesn't want ppl to party on Superbowl day. Any chance that is part of the reason? Just wondering.

Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
04 February, 09:27
Read this post starting with the sentence on the bottom and read backwards... makes it a little more interesting.

04 February, 10:06
In response Jen Kutz to her Publication
Ha! I was just about to say that.
Great minds 😁

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
I am praying that they bust in on the half time show and ruin their satanic ritual...lol... that would be great❣️❣️❣️❣️🎯🏈

I am praying that they bust in on the half time show and ruin their satanic ritual...lol... that would be great❣️❣️❣️❣️🎯🏈

Bronze Bell @BronzeBell
04 February, 08:39
Interresting :)

billy Wales @billy_wales
04 February, 08:24
SDNY.

Debra Fierens @DollLady
04 February, 07:44
Latest Charlie Ward talks about Fri Feb 5 may be a date to watch

04 February, 09:29
In response Debra Fierens to her Publication
I love Charlie Ward... he is the one that moved the gold around to the banks to make sure everyone's money is safe...💯👀

Diana Basil @booboo
04 February, 06:20
Gov Newsom opened outdoor restaurants but no TV's allowed. Why? Hmmmm!!! I think I may have a superbowl party.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
04 February, 04:57
As stated by Juan O Savin

Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
04 February, 04:46
Could this one also be related? Break as in half time?

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
04 February, 06:46
In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication
yes, and the Trump's left last year's Super Bowl at the end of the first half. Interesting.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
04 February, 04:23
there's also that drop that says SUPER BOWL > puppy show.... (4484)

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
04 February, 07:39
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there an actual puppy bowl associated with the Super Bowl they have every year? I just did a search and there is Puppy Bowl 2021, and the date for it is February 7. All I did was Google Puppy Bowl.

04 February, 10:09
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
"puppy show" also means "puppet show".
🤔🧐

Christina Maga @Christina71
04 February, 04:20
Interesting to say the least. What perfect timing. 😮

Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
04 February, 03:49
Juan O Savin said that same thing something could Happen to make the Super Bowl look like a Puppy Bowl! 🤔🤔🤔

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
04 February, 03:51
In response Chuck Armstrong to his Publication
I heard that too!

Having Fits @HavingFits
04 February, 03:41
who are [As][SDNY][MW]? I dont have msm broadcast service, only internet. Best to be out or at party or home?

Nana **** @Zoochini
04 February, 04:33
In response Having Fits to her Publication
AS- Adam Schiff, SDNY- Southern District New York, MW-Maxine Waters.

Melisa Davis @Melisa10
04 February, 04:34
In response Having Fits to her Publication

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
04 February, 02:44
This is very interesting to say the least. We know the super bowl is the biggest sex trafficking event in the US if not the world. We also know it very Satanic in nature with the half time ritual. i also found a video about something BIG possibly happening.

Truth Seeker @J_87
04 February, 02:38
Lindell is dropping news on Election fraud Fri...

Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
04 February, 12:30
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
i heard him say that whatever is dropped tomorrow, to share the hell out of it in social media! (

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
04 February, 02:18
DONT THINK SUPER BOWL IS ACTUAL TIMING JUST COMPARING TO CORRECT ?

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
04 February, 01:48
I haven't watched the NFL all season on priciple. I don't even know whi is playing this year in the SB.

Should I be making an exception this season for this particular game?

Penny Nicholls @6sense
04 February, 01:56
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Same here! But I'm watching this game!

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
04 February, 02:02
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
I stopped watching NFL/SB when kneeling started. I will be watching it Sunday: Super B"owl" "55", major companies not airing their million $ ads, heard 7300+ EMT's/Healthcare workers attending, half time show, The Weeknd, yes that is spelled correctly. Never has a SB team played in their homeotwn & KC Chiefs, who is known as Kansas? Media doesn't want us to watch it. Some restaurants/sports bars told not to turn on tvs, don't yell & shout, use noise makers, these are a few reasons I WILL be watching it. This SB will one of the likes we have never seen. Looking forward to it.