nasty 123 @Nasty1
To every pilot spraying chemtrails all over our skies on us, I hope your plane gets shot out of the sky or has engine failure & your plane heads to earth like a fucking dart, i hope you have a very unpleasant ending in life
02:09 AM - Aug 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
04 August, 06:16
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Agreed! Scumbags.👍 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
04 August, 06:06
I live rural, a few months back I noticed an airbus (and a week later others further south noticed one too), I filmed it as it looked like it had trails - apparently it is a new flight from the Middle East to Melbourne.... and suddenly it isnt taking that path any more and no one has seen it pass over since.

Farmers here dont use planes to spray crops, this last week I have heard a small plane for hours at a time, Sunday it was arvo until 2 hours after dark.

It is shitty and stressful not knowing what is going on, I am pouring almost every ounce of my energy in to growing food, yet wonder if Im wasting my time if it is just getting contaminated (wont stop me but it is shit I shouldn't even need to consider).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 August, 03:39
Yeah, I am so not a fan of them either . . . I didn't know the world was this filled with so many psychopaths.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
04 August, 02:13
Thats NASTY !! 🤭😂.

Hey brother .. hope you kids are doing better than a few months ago down there!!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
04 August, 02:19
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
No Mate, things are getting worse, You should have seen one of the new Ministers that got sworn into Parliament, She's Lidia Thorpe, A white Black "Indigenous" bitch that hates the white part of her heritage and herself ,she did the BLM raised fist as she entered Parliament, we have the Green Party pushing their Green New Deal, Pushing end to Fossil fuels. Australia is good as fucked. We're screwed.

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 August, 02:12
maybe its not bad shit no more

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
04 August, 02:15
In response reaper myer to his Publication
ive thought of that as well... tough to know what the fuck is going on when we cant get a straight answer about anything.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
04 August, 02:24
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I totally doubt that, and, If it is , what do you say is not the bad stuff? If stuff is being sprayed that would help us , well wouldnt we be told that the government has been spraying bad stuff on us but, now, they are spraying good stuff on us.. Seriously mate, we deserve to know know either way what the heck is being sprayed.