nasty 123 @Nasty1
04 August, 02:09
To every pilot spraying chemtrails all over our skies on us, I hope your plane gets shot out of the sky or has engine failure & your plane heads to earth like a fucking dart, i hope you have a very unpleasant ending in life

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
04 August, 02:12
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
maybe its not bad shit no more

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
I totally doubt that, and, If it is , what do you say is not the bad stuff? If stuff is being sprayed that would help us , well wouldnt we be told that the government has been spraying bad stuff on us but, now, they are spraying good stuff on us.. Seriously mate, we deserve to know know either way what the heck is being sprayed.
02:24 AM - Aug 04, 2022
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
04 August, 02:35
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
idk man i had a brain fart.....i was trying to convince myself white hats are in control i guess

nasty 123 @Nasty1
04 August, 02:41
In response reaper myer to his Publication
👍I understand what you are saying. Ive hoped for the same thing, But,, as ive just said, we deserve to know what is happening in OUR world & NO ONE has the right to hide the truth from YOU or I or anyone else.