Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 August, 05:10
All those military people in the shadows dont mean much to most everyone, but 2 me they are everything. They pass comms along that help my team and I, theyre doing BLACK OPS right under everyones noses to help this world succeed.

This world doesnt understand black ops. Things happening that arent announced in plain english. Its the bain of my existence at this point. Most people NEED things to be spelled out for them like theyre kindergarteners because they have NO IDEA how to trust insticts and read the hidden comms and patterns. Its quite shocking to see people with MASTERS DEGREES (like my Dad) acting clueless right now while my homeless ass knows exactly whats happening. But because I didnt manage to climb the ladder in clown world- everything I say is trash to most everyone.

Lost ass clowns.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan @lee
They may not understand it, I don't understand a lot but it is not trash!
05:15 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lenore Lahnagan, click on at the bottom under it