Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
All those military people in the shadows dont mean much to most everyone, but 2 me they are everything. They pass comms along that help my team and I, theyre doing BLACK OPS right under everyones noses to help this world succeed.

This world doesnt understand black ops. Things happening that arent announced in plain english. Its the bain of my existence at this point. Most people NEED things to be spelled out for them like theyre kindergarteners because they have NO IDEA how to trust insticts and read the hidden comms and patterns. Its quite shocking to see people with MASTERS DEGREES (like my Dad) acting clueless right now while my homeless ass knows exactly whats happening. But because I didnt manage to climb the ladder in clown world- everything I say is trash to most everyone.

Lost ass clowns.
05:10 PM - Aug 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 August, 07:02
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Higher learning may equate to more indoctrinated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 August, 07:13
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
thx for the meme material

;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
03 August, 06:41
👻

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
03 August, 05:15
They may not understand it, I don't understand a lot but it is not trash!