MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
03 August, 03:05
I've had more "updates" to my phone in the last 4 months than I have in the previous year of having it.

Smells funky.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I wonder if the tech exists to use cell phones as a transmitters to program mRNA in the vaxxed.
03:15 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
05 August, 08:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I worry about my unvaxxed family that works around vaxxed people every day and the shedding issue. Are they full of spike proteins too now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
05 August, 08:32
DUH..( uberkiller)( orbital laser mind control device) card illuminatti cad deck from 1995( even looks like the uber killer guy) i noticed it in real time way back when..but whom is the other “ liza”...

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
04 August, 07:10
if the 5G could trigger people that have been vaxxed, why wouldn't it be possible to trigger by cell phone? Unless [DS] didn't think it through....I'm thinking it would be be in that context

Laritha Savage @Laritha
06 August, 04:10
In response Barbara wheeler to her Publication
Think that happened in China. Dropped dead when phone rang. Clumsy.

Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
04 August, 05:24
Ghost in the shell.

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
04 August, 01:39
Their is a video out there, i saw a year ago, of peoples phone lighting up and the people drop. Exp. nail salon, several people around. Phone lit up in nail artist's chest pocket. Nail artist drops. No one else near by affected.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
04 August, 10:32
If movies tell us what's going on, then "kingsmen" told us yes.
In this film the tech billionaire decides to give free sim cards to everyone in the world. When the cards are activated, people change.
Boom the 5g goes off and much violence ensues.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 August, 09:52
a transmitter(s)- or just transmitters
a = 1
s = 19
119 < > 911

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
04 August, 10:03
In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
04 August, 08:54
I've noticed people around me acting strangely, those that had the shots.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
04 August, 05:39
They HAD the tech to turn me into a frog.
Too late already am.

memes matter @NoComment
04 August, 05:30
, thinking yes and the towers are apart of it i think

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
04 August, 04:54
if can tune the mobile to a specific frequency, then definitely

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
04 August, 04:21
ready for anything ..

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 August, 01:49
where is the Blackberry when you need it !

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
04 August, 01:16
That'd be weird....
(Graphic)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014) - Church Battle Royale (edited - Only Action) - YouTube

I just discovered that I made a couple of clips that weren't uploaded. When I first saw it I was amazed. It really is special. Movie info:https://www.imdb.co...

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
04 August, 01:15
I'm looking. This is a quick scratch of a look. I'm positive it goes much deeper with greater connections.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 August, 11:16
one of the theories on the nano lipid particles is that they are delivery syatems. upon activation (freguency, 5G ?) the lipid package errupts its contents. c19 vax = the gift that keeps on giving.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 August, 11:15
Similarly, for some reason that reminds me of a scene out of The Kingsman movie.

jaCk_ sIOn @jaxnsk1n
03 August, 11:07
to thank the brave souls who planned for such a device for a time such as this . how can we thank you? we shall wear love and be the guides you designed us to be. thank you waiting for those of us and me. please help us set the children free. and set up the common law remedy on the stone of Christ.I💗U

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 August, 11:02
just need a shortwave hand held EMP device and a faraday cage to fix that.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 August, 11:00
well weve all seen people who have been vaccinated who have bluetooth id so yes it very possible

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 August, 10:58
Have thought it was part of the process for a while now...

Bio parasite, triggered by nano particles, activated by 5G.... zombie hordes of mindless leftists, all moving to the beat of their masters frequency...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 August, 10:57
Oh come on Vincent! You know that the tech exists. You are being silly😊

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
03 August, 10:53
…hummm…sounds like a S King novel
…The Cell

Sue Briggs @SueB369
03 August, 10:46
That kind of worries me VK, since everyone except my manager is jabbed.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 August, 10:33
When you say 'I wonder" it makes me think you know!

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
03 August, 10:32
If so, I would look at the apps that can't be deleted. Is the "health," app too obvious for the iPhone?

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
03 August, 10:28
Answer is...yes.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 August, 08:57
Scary thought VK.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 August, 08:50
zombie apoc

Tyler 316 @TWM316
03 August, 08:38
I'm thinking we've been at +1

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 August, 10:34
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
or -1 :)