Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
So everyone knows, lights going out on a timer at 11:00pm is not normal. No it hasn't happened regularly in the past. It normally only happens when a president dies. There was an exception while Trump was in office during the DC riots they turned out the lights a few nights to deter the crowds. Just know, it's not normal no matter what the sheep tell you it is. Here's some timestamped photos after 11:00pm with lights on. Feel free to use and share.
12:10 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
05 February, 05:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
it's ridiculous.
the light on the 2nd floor right side never ever goes out.
the lights Inside may go out for the night but not on the outside. like you said, only during the DC riots or a death

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vadra Vadra @Vadra1974
05 February, 05:07
cleaning the DUMB out from underneath the white house

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D. R. Lane @Darfinity
05 February, 04:23
In response Vadra Vadra to his Publication
That's exactly what I was thinking - you know they're spaghettied all over DC

Diana Basil @booboo
05 February, 03:44
I know the lights went out at 3 AM when President Trump was at the White House because I followed it for two weeks prior to his leaving. (yes only two weeks) And when Biden took office it was shut down at 11PM. We all know that Biden would never work in the wee hours of the morning; for God's sake he is out by noon. But never the less it really looks like nobody is there. Could they say they are remodeling? Yes, but something is just off. Nothing makes sense. I think they are buying time because they think they think they will enventually make it go their way.

Freedom Fries @FreedomFries
05 February, 01:56
All this air traffic I keep hearing (in Michigan) and random truck traffic (it's 2:00am est now) but vibes - what is going on? I'm nervous as hell atm.

Debbie Spiers @Debbalina
05 February, 07:53
In response Freedom Fries to his Publication
Same here! South Mississippi. We have two bases here on the Coast and the air traffic is relentless lately. Military planes everywhere. I've lived in my house 21 years and never had so much traffic.

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
05 February, 12:40
...side light, pun intended, IF DC is closed down...WHERE are they
filming Congress? OR - is the Capitol still 'open' for filming these
shananagans?

Just wondering...thought you might know ;)

Nunya Business @AAug22
04 February, 11:39
Hey @ghostezra I noticed you're reposting several of your posts...what's up? Definitely makes me think SOMETHING is habbening....

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
04 February, 06:14
Is it normal/not normal for the Flag to be completely gone on top of the White House? For one hour, that I've noticed now... it's gone. Someone tell me I'm seeing things:

https://www.earthtv.com/en...

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
04 February, 08:54
Yes that's correct! Definately purposeful and I especially love the choice of "11"

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
04 February, 08:24
Borrowed and shared. Thank you! No one believes me when I tell them this!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
04 February, 04:20
also found this AP video from last november - the WH lights were on at 11pm and went out at 3AM after President Trump arrived home from a rally. they say the following: The White House exterior lights went out shortly after 3:00 A.M. Eastern Time (0800G) on Tuesday morning.
It happened shortly after President Donald Trump returned from his campaign rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
There was no immediate word on why the lights went out and no visible sign of unusual activity around the building.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

04 February, 04:20
also found this AP video from last november - the WH lights were on at 11pm and went out at 3AM after President Trump arrived home from a rally. they say the following: The White House exterior lights went out shortly after 3:00 A.M. Eastern Time (0800G) on Tuesday morning.
It happened shortly after President Donald Trump returned from his campaign rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
There was no immediate word on why the lights went out and no visible sign of unusual activity around the building.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

04 February, 04:00
thank you. i have been on the fence about this - feeling that inner "no" to them being totally off inside and out. but i read where the interior lights go out - but the outside and lawn lights stay on. looking at it live now - it's totally dark outside - again.

Patriots Under God @patriotsundergod
04 February, 01:02
Do you think they are simply trying to make it look like they are deterring "violent crowds of crazy Trump supporters"?

Ember Rose @EmberRose
04 February, 01:01
Maybe Climate Czar Kerry told them to save all that energy at night, so he can fly around the world on a private plane.

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Bits and Pieces @QueenB1
04 February, 12:31
dems lyin' buttholes. Thats clear. Every time they push the "thats normal" agenda I do this🤨🧐 and know its definately not.

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
04 February, 12:29
I didn't know it would happen if a president passes - weird. Honestly, why the heck would there be a timer for the spotlight on the damn WH? Think logically. Don't let crazies make your head go crazy. This is not normal.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 February, 12:31
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
i think cray cray got out the barn about 6 months ago😂😂😂😂

Marcella Smith @Chella11
04 February, 12:28
IMO they turned them off when they didnt want anyone to see what was going on in the middle of the night -- got busted now its part of the narratve - "we do this every night" i live in the DC area no, thats not true!

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
04 February, 12:25
Could it represent that we are at the 11th hour?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 03:05
In response Suzie Sunshine to her Publication
👍I love red-pillers!

Ron Peterman @Ronster
04 February, 12:23
Yes, I have been watching these lights go out every night at 11:00pm for about 2 weeks now. (honestly, I haven't counted the days that this has been occuring)

Ips Prez @IpsPrez
04 February, 12:20
Thanks, I was wondering about this

Donna IndigoRed @Raven1230
04 February, 12:18
cue in Kamala...

Adel Jones @PositiveMind
04 February, 12:14
I haven't seen the White house myself. Can someone explain to me why there are different buildings?