Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ripple Effect @Rlhegler
01 August, 08:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
please help. 19 yesr okd daughter in hospital with covid. she was not vaxed but her husband whis military was forced. please provide links to where i can buy hcq and ivermectin. in currently working on her to get her out of hospital. she is 81/2 hours away from me. please help with good sources, lonks to get what i need to help my baby girl out. thanks, from one brother to another. shes been in hospital for one night and they arent doing anything. not even a bresthing treatment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler @MaryG
You can actually get Ivermectin from Amazon. I am now taking it myself. Just cut off a pill sized amount from the end, and wash it down with water. The label has instructions by weight. It doesn’t taste bad at all with the apple flavor. :) Take it on an empty stomach. I bought it because I needed it fast, but, I have also purchased pills for future on hand need from:

http://buyivermectinforhum...

They have good reviews on TrustPilot, and reasonable pricing. Unfortunately, delivery takes 1-2 weeks. God bless.
09:12 PM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Ripple Effect to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Gessler, click on at the bottom under it