Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Sue Briggs @SueB369
02 August, 07:25
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Yep. Haven’t gone to bed this early since I was very young. Can’t seem to shake it the last week or so. It’s only 4:30 pm and I could seriously go now and probably sleep through the night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
02 August, 07:19
too many chocolate-covered digestibles ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 August, 06:07
Took a short nap this afternoon but was up way too late last night.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 August, 06:07
me too

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
02 August, 06:06
I'm tired too. I think I have covid spikes in my system from all the losers around me who got the 4th shot.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
02 August, 06:05
i slept on and off all day Sunday 😴

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
02 August, 05:53
🐸Me too

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
02 August, 05:52
I hate naps, i always feel crappy afterwards but that being said, i have been taking daily naps for awhile now.... just always sooooo tired.

Kewey Kewey @Keweykewey
02 August, 05:48
I’ve been exhausted for a long time.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
02 August, 05:45
Wow, thought I was abnormal. Been napping every day for hours, was never used to naps. Now I need 2-3 per day. And my appetite is kinda strange. Not that hungry, but will jump up for fruits i.e. watermelon, papaya, drinking homemade ice tea made from all the good weeds in my garden. Very strange feeling overall.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
02 August, 05:40
super tired 😴

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
02 August, 05:09
I have never been a napper and I have taken several over the past week. Feeling out of sorts for sure🤗 beautiful photographs thank you for sharing your joy Much Love brother💞

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
02 August, 04:57
It has been a challenging day in several aspects 🙂

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
02 August, 04:49
I have been so drained yet i cant rest! Exhausted but at same time feel like jumping out of my skin. The ringing in my ears is deafening at times

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
02 August, 04:48
…not sure the weather there, but inthe states we are in the “dog days”….just wanna crawlunder the porch and nap 😎

Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
02 August, 04:47
it’s not just you. I have been napping on the extreme side. I nap after I wake up in the morning. I nap in the middle of the day. I nap after dinner. plus…. as soon as I lay my head down on ANY pillow, i’m out…. I am out hard. never before….

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 August, 04:47
Yes so tired, another one died and the struggle to wake up the sheep is taking so much energy. They are totally brainwashed.😭

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
02 August, 04:43
Same. Just got up from a nap and need a nap.

L.I.F.E.23 xxx @Luvis4evry1
02 August, 04:43
No...I am totally wiped out today

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
02 August, 04:39
Very tired, I am going to get to bed before the chickens tonight.
May everyone have a restful sleep

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
02 August, 04:35
Same here.
And need for rest and own time.

War Weary @W4rWeary
02 August, 04:34
Starting to feel a little excited.
We're getting to the interesting part of the movie!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
02 August, 04:33
Nope, not just you Martin.
Tired, unmotivated and just blah. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pics!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
Just a suggestion . . . Methylcobalamin B12. Or have your thyroid checked.💙

NEO ONE @Neo
That's a awaken side effect.
Tough energys.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
02 August, 04:32
I was yawning at 3pm today, though had a bad night's sleep with the old mind racing 🙄 at 5am I was outside standing on the grass having a sneaky cig lol At least I was grounding 🤣

Pink Totter @Totter
02 August, 05:55
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Thank you, glad to know I'm not the only one doing that at times!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
02 August, 04:31
Yesterday especially

John Tiger @JohnTiger
02 August, 04:31
Nope, not just you.

Sam Brown @sambrown
02 August, 04:30
Definitely not… all of us who knows the truth can’t sleep

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
02 August, 04:29
No. I am too. And it's really hot here in South Carolina.