Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
02 August, 03:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was a Hospital Pharmacy Technician for 30 years in NSW Australia prior to being terminated for not complying with jab mandate. My team were trained in aseptic manufacturing techniques and we were tasked with draw up of the injection for our large hospital clinics. I refused to partake in this new role as I had done many hours of independent research and couldn't consciously have any part in manufacturing these death shots. My colleagues thought I was a nut job. Our vaccine rollout was March 2021 and frontline hospital staff were made automatic appointments asap. My colleagues couldn't get theirs fast enough. Our working environment is in close quarters and I was already aware of the concerns on shedding. It was impossible to avoid being close to them. After they were all jabbed, I had heavy periods lasting for 2 weeks for the next 3 months. I also felt a strange sort of nasal/sinus agitation for 6 months while still working there until I was stood down in September 2021.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Grant @GrantQ
02 August, 04:46
In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication
how are you doing now friend? Are you able to get your job back now that most places have lifted the mandates? You probably dont want to go back to a place that disgarded you after 30 years of service. Fook them.
It's near impossible to avoid our vaxxed family, friends and workmates and i for one have no intention of doing so. We can't live in fear.
WWG1WGA (vaxxed and un-vaxxed)

Agreed! Fook them! Thankyou for asking, I am going ok though some days I struggle like most frens here. I do feel much hurt after dedicated, long-time service to a mostly thankless profession. The discrimination, harassment and segregation has taken its toll. NSW Health has made the jabs a condition of employment even though the govt dropped mandates for other professions. I am not alone as my husband, a paramedic of 25 years was also terminated and my 3 young adult children all lost jobs (all still at home, but they now in some new jobs to get by) The circle of trust is so small now but grateful to have AU frens to check in on us and lift our spirits! Hubby and I will never return to the corrupt health system. We are a bit lost at the moment and have had to sell assets and possessions to hang onto our house, but we have gained a lot in other meaningful ways while maintaining our conscience, health and integrity. WWG1WGA 🙏
08:02 AM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PigsInSpace in this post can reply
Tom Grant @GrantQ
03 August, 01:31
whereabouts in NSW are you? Im living near Penrith. If you live close by it would be great to meet some of the AU family in the flesh.

03 August, 08:23
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
I'm northern Central Coast.... if you ever head to any rallies in the future we could always catch up there. I went to the big Canberra protests and a few in Sydney

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 August, 10:08
Leanne, your story is heartbreaking. You all have been treated so unfairly and yet you have stood on your principles and not complied with evil. God bless you dear❤️🙏❤️

03 August, 08:20
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thankyou Janet ❤️❤️.... your understanding means a lot. By the Grace of God, we have been steered off our paths to a better future. God Bless you too🙏❤️

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
02 August, 10:07
I have read of many successful suits of people that lost their jobs over mandates.

I have read of many successful suits of people that lost their jobs over mandates.

03 August, 08:26
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Unfortunately in my state of NSW we don't have a Human Rights ACT so we are screwed. I've already tried my case in our Industrial Relations Commission. Its a captured operation 🤨

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
🙏prayers for all

03 August, 09:12
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
Thankyou Carolyn🙏❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Very proud of the stand your family has taken. Family unity these days seems a rare bird indeed.
Family is everything.
❤️

03 August, 08:28
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
So true ... Thankyou❤️