MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
How many people feel like idiots for even believing 911 was planes for even a few minutes?
09:39 PM - Aug 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 August, 10:19
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
THIS sounds pretty fkd up, but it is the truth, and NO I don't believe in any witchcraft or New Age illuminati bs, ONLY GOD< and was playing tunes with this "guy" that night before. ALL of a sudden I said New York. He said what about New York, I said something bad is gonna happen in NY, he said WHY would you say that. I said IDK I am not GOD HOW would I know. He said, WHY would God tell you, I said, IDK I am NOT GOD< maybe so I can pray and I am sure other christians are praying for protection, the next day saw it on the news. THEN well fk got fk loads more info. THERMITE paint, all that shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
01 August, 10:13
✋ for about 10 yrs. Then ittle by little I stated hearing these stories from "conspiracy theorists"😆.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 August, 10:07
Better Question is ....What R you going to do about it???

01 August, 10:24
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
question does not make sense. I am fighting on front line for 10+ years

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 August, 09:56
I do. But as I was watching happen on TV, it didn't look right.. So at least it wasn't for long.😉

01 August, 10:00
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
same

Christopher Cosley @ccosley
01 August, 09:42
🙋‍♂️