Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
My family did not get vaxed except one grandson who was told he would need it to be able to work he has a 8 month beautful daughter , he only had the first one and i made him promise me he wouldn’t get any more , he joined the Navy and left today i pray to God they don’t make him get any more , i am worried sick over this . My sister , brother , uncle and their famlies are all vaxed i have been around them but no effects from it . My husbands boss got vaxed and every one who works there got sick his boss’s son and my husband both had covid bacterial pneumonia , his boss’s son passed away because they gave him remdesivir then the vent . There has to be something that can help people that got that damn vax why is it not being told. Yes there are some podcast with things you can do but who do you trust ?
08:43 PM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindy _MAGA, click on at the bottom under it