Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
01 August, 03:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wanted to say something earlier but couldn’t. A few beers later, I guess I’ll try.

9 deaths…. 9 deaths in my family, all from the jabs. I’m not even mad or upset about 8 of them. Number 1 (the first death) is the one that bothers me more than any.

Death number 1 was my SON. My wife was 20 weeks pregnant and both of my parents and my father-in-law had just received their first booster. Unfortunately, we were around both sides of the family a lot at the time. Everything with the pregnancy was perfect, with zero issues.

August 31st, 2021, my wife began having major blood clots, so I rushed her to the E.R. No pulse on the baby.

She then had to deliver our deceased son on September 1st, accompanied by blood clots the size of golf balls. I almost lost my wife during delivery from blood loss. The doctors only explanation why our son passed could only be attributed to contact with someone shedding that had recently been “vaccinated”. That was the exact words from the doct

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
Also, to clear something up. The other 8 deaths in my family occured because an adult made a choice to receive the jab. Every one of them, I tried telling them to not get it. They made their choice, so I’m not mad about that. I’ve been around death my entire life. I know what its like to bring life into this world, bring someone back to life from a deceased state (via CPR/AED), and I know what it’s like to take a life. Being a (now former) slave of one of the gov’s law enforcement agencies, I know I’ve been brainwashed over the years to view death as an minor inconvenience. Being told “fuck them” and “you did what you had to do”.

I need a fucking vacation

Much Love AU fam. Think i need a break
03:48 PM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DannyYoda in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
01 August, 04:56
Sincere sympathy and prayers. This hurts my heart. Our son was a deputy for 10 years and worked in a jail before that. He was also SWAT. He decided that enough was enough in LE and he didn’t even keep his peace officer certification going. He was done! He could not stand to watch the crookedness that goes on and what he had to witness on that job. He will never return. Go on that vacation and we will add you to our prayers! 🕊 …..and THANK YOU for your service!

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
01 August, 04:53
GOD Bless you Danny! I am so sorry for your loss. Sending HUGS!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 August, 04:35
Brother, in my prayers. What else could I say, absolutely horrible what you are dealing with.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 August, 04:29
I pray God blesses and protects you and your loved ones from any further harm. My heart breaks for the loss of your precious son.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 August, 03:50
We all need a break by now!