Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 10:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just posted this on TS. Let's see how that goes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 August, 10:40
Bout to separate more wheat from the chaffe👀👊

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 August, 10:51
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Agreed. My question is how shedding affects our unvaxxed status? Does our blood now appear as vaxxed?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I don't believe so from looking at blood. Big part of there Vax plan is to get you serialized in the Vax system. That being said getting a fake legit vax card could be as bad as getting the vax in the future.
11:18 AM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 August, 07:00
How long does this hellish vax future extend to?
Can you check the cube & let us know? 🙃

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 August, 04:31
Why, VK? Genuine question as trying to understand as have been tempted to do so myself. Seemed a good alternative.

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
01 August, 03:19
Or just collect the entire genetic profile, Example: The X-Files, the smallpox vaccine.

julia6794 @julia6794
01 August, 03:24
In response IntoTheTruth Iam to his Publication
Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!
Look at it what I do---------->>> http://Www.Pays11.Com

Christy Flint @ICNarcissits
01 August, 03:15
What is the purpose of the v system?

Christy Flint @ICNarcissits
01 August, 03:15
What is the purpose of the v system?

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
01 August, 01:54
If they want to present a vaccination certificate at work, I will present a fake one.

Autmama 123 @autmama
01 August, 01:18
Im not vaxxed but losing all my hair.

hope saxton @Scribe11
01 August, 07:23
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
Me too.
I got covid in Jan and lost 50% of my hair. It is growing back now.

Autmama 123 @autmama
02 August, 12:29
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
Thank you. Unfortunately mine is not growing back. Inkeepnpraying it will stop falling out.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 August, 01:11
What's the plan? We're just going to drive the country off the cliff???

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 August, 12:28
Misspelled their> ee> 55/ JFK Jr/ 5x5.

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
01 August, 12:27
awesome.

Just a question, any idea what the remdesivir looks like under microscope in the blood? I was stupid enough to tecieve that when hospitalized, otherwise unvaxxed. i might have to just check it out myself on my sons micrscope.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 August, 12:21
Assuming images of jabbed blood are accurate, it is darker.
I've been around the jabbed since 1Q 2021.

I've gotten some cuts from working outside and my blood color is normal.

Obviously, not a real test.

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
01 August, 12:20
A friend wanted me to visit them in NYC several months ago, back when you had to show a vax card in order to get into restaurants or anywhere else for that matter and they knew I didn’t get the jab so one of them offered to get me a fake vax card and I said no. So I didn’t go to NY.

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
01 August, 11:42
You are kind of making it sound like 'they' are still on track for vax digital system...what are your thoughts vk? I thought we were about to crush!

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
01 August, 11:45
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
I wouldn't get a fake vax card to save my life anyway. If any biz or event wont let me participate because of vax, well, good luck with all that

Olaf Koll @OlafK
01 August, 11:25
doesn't matter what they do, i don´t will take it,never. NO WAY!!!!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 August, 11:25
I’m manifesting that being the case for my think-big-sanctuary builing plans for the future.
🕊🙏🏻🕊

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
01 August, 11:21
yep I believe they are all being tracked