Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
ROTFLMAO!!!!! This is so true, my family hates watching anything with me because I am ALWAYS looking for all of the trannies....

https://t.me/elaineshtein1...
Infiltrated with trannies
08:58 AM - Aug 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
19 August, 04:02
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
when I watch movies I look for Adam’s apple and Illuminati symbols, I can’t help myself 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 August, 06:44
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I know right!!! Its like automatic now....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 August, 01:58
Marked safe from having an adam's apple or a jimmy. FK them baphos. FK that luciferian bs. SO fkn dumb. WE KNOW>

19 August, 06:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
My other half still has the hardest time believing me about this. When I see a good MTF and they had the throat surgery, I tried to tell my other half that the surgery leaves a large gap in that area and point that out too....he still thinks I am crazy....lol...

Golden Times donated @Golden
01 August, 05:18
7/17/17 - Phyllis Diller - quite the birthday :)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Phyllis Diller with Groucho Marx on You Bet Your Life - YouTube

The late, great Phyllis Diller was an aspiring young comic when she appeared on You Bet Your Life in 1958. Groucho thought she was very funny, and the appear...

02 August, 09:19
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Wow, you know I didnt even realize that. SOOOO COOL. Something about this woman just always resonated with me.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 August, 02:03
me2!

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
01 August, 12:57
"Haha... That chick has a dingdong!" 😂

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
01 August, 12:59
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
01 August, 11:26
lol i do this all the time now 😹

01 August, 12:06
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
🤣Sounds to me, like we all just need to get together and have a patriot movie night all the while playing who can spot the tranny....lol...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 August, 11:21
Tranny watch 2022 🤣

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
01 August, 10:38
🍿this affliction is real lol no redpilled patriot can watch a movie, a show or a interview without seeing symbolism and trannies
its impossible to enjoy anything mockingbird media or cabal programming and im thankful for being awake

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
01 August, 10:38
🍿this affliction is real lol no redpilled patriot can watch a movie, a show or a interview without seeing symbolism and trannies
its impossible to enjoy anything mockingbird media or cabal programming and im thankful for being awake

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 August, 10:07
two things in the post one is I am right there with on girls on TV second thing is Vincent Kennedy is right side up Wow.

01 August, 10:07
two things in the post one is I am right there with on girls on TV second thing is Vincent Kennedy is right side up Wow.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 August, 09:52
seems to be a trend with the comatose…they don’t want to know and God forbid we ever point out the obvious apples & bananas🙄

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
01 August, 09:49
WYKYK!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
01 August, 09:48
Guilty myself, I say look that dude looks like a lady
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like A Lady) (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Listen to more from Aerosmith: https://lnk.to/AeroBestOfExplore the incredible history of Aerosmith here: https://www.udiscovermusic.com/art...

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
01 August, 09:31
And I thought it was just me doing this, kek!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 August, 09:20
🤪Me Three!!!!! I'm always looking for those crotch potatoes😜

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
01 August, 09:16
I know right. LMAO!

arba happihr @arba
01 August, 09:08
😂😂🤣
ME too!
Thanks Q for
this eye opening experience 😨😂😂🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 09:06
I know sick shit isnt it.

Some of them have been known as some of the most beautiful women on the planet by most of the world's men too.
Unbelievable really.
Who would have ever dreamed that men's hottie Jennifer Anniston would not be a girl.

Have you noticed tho that some of them are looking more like men than they ever did before?
Or do we just see differently?

01 August, 10:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana our eyes are opened scales have been removed!

01 August, 11:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think their vehicles for the "trannysformation" are getting limited and they are no longer able to do their ritual sacrifices, soooo they are going back to nature if you will...

Also, I remember even as a young girl thinking some of these "women" had VERY manish features but being told I was seeing things...lol...guess not.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 August, 09:09
This is not about r vs d. - Q

Soulo Flier @SouloFlier
01 August, 10:12
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
These tranny demons don't even hide it....look at "Andy's" Adams apple....they think they are the "preferred" way to be. Mocking God's creation. They need serious therapy, not a sex change!....SICK!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 August, 09:03
I know - right!?! Or super tall, thick neck women athletes wearing size 15 shoes. 🤡

01 August, 11:06
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣