Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
30 July, 07:07
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Theres a different kind of peace internally when your aware of whats really going on! Time for timelines to merge!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
why this @americansprit
30 July, 02:03
Look at the positive...that's about a stupid thing to say. thats like saying look at the positive when the Titanic sank.....a few survived. Thats not positive thats trying to disenfranchise the rest of the poor souls that died. We have become so sensitive to wrong we just want to ignore it completely. The problem is even though you "look at the positive" you are at the same time acknowledging the negative. Things are bad, thats a fact. Some haven't been affected as bad as others but we are all suffering......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
29 July, 05:17
great #'s 🇺🇸

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
29 July, 01:34
exactly!

arba happihr @arba
29 July, 01:26
So true!
Stay away from the trouble makers!
Make your life happen
by keeping positive vibes high.
Don't worry about what others are doing at this time, Try and care for yourself.
Airlines say, Don your mask before your child so you can be helpful.
Joy whackers need to be avoided at all costs! Drarba

TrueView Patriot @TimA
29 July, 01:22
😎✊🏻🇺🇸 to The Republic!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
29 July, 12:59
sorry, needed to vent i guess. Just watched my brother pass away last week and it is all still fresh for me.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
29 July, 05:20
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
praying for you and your family

Nunya Business @AAug22
03 August, 12:02
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
((hugs))

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
29 July, 12:57
When you start reading about family deths occuring because they took the jab, it's hard to be positive! Hearing more and more family members passing away because they were brainwashed into thinking the jab was good. My sister sent a text message out (all my family and most kids are jabbed) her 1st granddaughter who is only 3 months old has tested positive for covid! Who would test a 3 mo. with the toxic chemicals on the swab?! I am outraged at all of them being fooled.