Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.

Men and Woman... They been fooking around with our hormones thru food.

Anyone on Hormone therapy?
08:37 AM - Jul 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 July, 08:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 July, 08:22
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mich Towns @mtowns9
30 July, 01:38
Does anyone have information natural remedies?

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
29 July, 08:57
❤️ Bioidentical Hormones! You can purchase Progesterone and Estrogen separately OTC. But need a prescription if compounded together.

Lucilla FPC @LucillaFPC
29 July, 08:36
i am in hormone terapy (its a pellet that must be injected once a year). i was like this lady in the video. for sure our food is full of the cabal additives and thats why most of us were/are loosing tons of energy besides health…

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
29 July, 06:19
No, but I can tell you, I have two granddaughters in their mid-20’s who are both having hormone issues!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 July, 06:04
Fookers!
Been dealing with hot flashes & headaches for over two years. I honestly don’t eat much, however, I do consume quite a bit of dairy in the form of milk/cream in coffee etc.
I’ve never had my hormones tested & have been trying to tough it out as I’ve heard once you start the hormones, you’re hooked for life.
Great info on the comments, I will try the CBD oil & I guess I will have to cut the dairy which is my #1 weakness. 😭

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
29 July, 05:48
soy products do add estrogen (plant), however, whether it is as bad as some say, the latest studies, concur, in moderation, their conclusions, report.
Are manufacturers using additives, absolutely, and they are causing important detrimental effects, to the body.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
29 July, 05:50
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
soy in moderation.

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 July, 05:02
i am im on Test.....i was on shots now i got pellets

Ange Love @LoveM
29 July, 02:41
2014 prayed and asked God to show me how to take care...Praise God🙏🏻found the right (natural) vitamin regime and after a few years & with corrected diet, feel like an older looking version of a teenager again😂Lol😂noticed I feel better on more protein & lower carbs, but that is because of my blood type I found out. Makes sense❤️

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
29 July, 02:30
Wow, this makes soo much sense!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 July, 01:29
Wow. Look what they done to us!

I look at photos of people in 60’s and there are NO people with weight problems. What they have been putting on & in our food has messed with alot of hormones, not to mention what’s in any vaccinations we’ve recieved since birth. All the major killers, Heart & cardiovascular diease, Cancer, type 2 Diabetes & then autoimmune diseases of which type 1 Diabetes is included. EXPLAINS why costs of American medicine is most expensive in the world. By feeding us unhealthy foods they built a monstrous FOR PROFIT “health” care program. Big Pharma, Big Insurance, Big Chemical Manufacters, Big Agriculture…they all have their hands dirty.

Answer no. My whole adult life spent naturally maintaining PCOS, because the “pills” they put me on turned me into a 👹. As this woman said they checked my levels and they were always on the low side of being acceptable, including thyroid.

Gonna be so good to have real GOOD health care instead of disease maintance.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
29 July, 01:17
Many women think they have depression, but it is hormones imbalances. Even the men are having problems….so many E.D.
ads on TV. …..Hummmm

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 July, 01:11
Soy and it's gmo to boot is in almost every product you pick up . . . our world is so sick VK.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 July, 01:35
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Not to mention the high fructose corn syrup is put in countless products in large quantities.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
29 July, 01:10
First 3 things I read today (not related) on AU have the word "crazy" in them. Isn't that crazy!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 July, 01:08
I know. 😞

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
29 July, 01:08
This is why I no longer eat food. 😎

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
29 July, 01:07
I've been avoiding doctors since the early 80's. ER's for breaks, stitches and concussions are the exception. I learned of the quackery the hard way.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
29 July, 01:06
people need to start eating healthy, and meditate daily FHU (Foundation of Human Understanding) Roy Masters has excellent meditation tapes…..

arba happihr @arba
29 July, 01:02
What did the Native Indians do?
Pharmaceutical Corporations, I do not trust.
I learned about hormone therapy,
once you stop the treatment, you go right back to here you were when you started the hormones
It's a cycle the body goes thru.
Hot flashes sux
https://blogs.ubc.ca/pregn...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 July, 12:42
Had to go to earn coins early this morning so no meditation but I woke up at 3:00 exactly this morning singing the Wizard of Oz version of the wicked witch is dead!

Then I had this dream where I was with Jesus and a lot of things had happened with a bunch of young ppl.

Jesus said us, "You all don't understand that it had to be done this way" Even tho these young ppl were doing things they shouldn't and were fighting over everything, Jesus still left them things to find that they needed.

When I asked him why he had left things for them after all they had done misbehaving, he said, "Because they needed it".

John John wainthepain01 painting

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
29 July, 12:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So simple yet we make things so hard sometimes. Beautiful Jesus! 😊

Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
29 July, 12:37
just when we think we know the worst thing theydid, there’s another worse thing they did. it’s a wonder we are alive to tell avout it only through the grace of God.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 July, 01:36
In response Islands Onthebeach to her Publication
Amen

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
29 July, 12:32
When children as young as kindergarden start sprouting breasts there is something very wrong...SOY.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
29 July, 01:12
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
And underarm hair. Happened to my daughter at 7. Figured it was the hormones in food. Tried to watch what we bought after that but she was already triggered to a degree. Thankfully she further developed on a regular timeline. Scary isn't it?

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
29 July, 12:31
WOW, this ladies journey 100% resonates with me. I went on my HRT journey 5+ years ago. It's been an absolute life altering game changer for me. I highly recommend woman and men of any age to see a Functional Holistic Doctor who specializes in HRT. Unfortunately, insurance doesn't cover any of the cost, but it's worth every penny.

29 July, 12:30
Good Morning VK!

Yes and Yes, been on harmone theapy for over 30 yrs.
DO NOT take them thro your stomach, pills, as they break down in your organs which is not normal, get patches or liquid to put on skin so it is obsorbed in the blood stream just as they would be if your body were naturally producing them.

FOOKN panicked right now as the factory that has been making mine for the last 30+ yrs last month just stopped making them.
Having to adjust to a generic with IS NOT THE SAME and supplement with over the counter busters.

My whole body is like 'What the hell have you done".
I tell all my frens that suffer from depression that it is more of a hormonal thing but they dont believe me.

Patricia Maples @TrishM
29 July, 12:02
i totally agree. My husband and i are both doing this. it has changed everything.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
29 July, 12:01
I thought HRT was bad?
100% they are messing with our hormones through our food.
What % of the food we eat has been sprayed with pesticides esp. glyphosate?
Practically EVERYTHING! Even foods labeled organic.
Do you think farmers will forgo profits in order to keep Americans healthy?
So now what?!
If you don't fix the root cause...

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
29 July, 01:18
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
The synthetics are not good, such as prempro, or horse urine. I use only bio identical HRT. I haven’t had any side effects to bio identicals, but my old doctor had and continue to push the big pharma brands, which I refuse.

Susan Rae @Susanrae
29 July, 11:56
Game-changer! Search for functional medicine practitioners in your area. Bioidentical hormones are extremely helpful - I've been on them for quite some time. 'Commensurate with physiology... these naturally-balancing hormones will yield much improvement. Check with compounding pharmacies - they should have list of knowledgeable doctors to help.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
29 July, 12:40
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
That is so great. Feeling good is such a blessing. However, there has to be a way to get it all natually with what the God and the universe has provided. Right? Do you get injections? Take supplements? What's in them? Not knocking it. Just questions......anyone?

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
29 July, 11:50
Good morning VK ☀️
I started bioidentical hormones a few years ago when I started going CRAZY from lack of sleep. Like literally going crazy-I was standing in the grocery line and couldnt remember what I was there for. That was the last straw. Went to a doctor who knew about hormone replacement and started them. They worked instantly, like this gal said. I sleep great and feel great and am very healthy. This is the only medication I take.

My advice would be look up ‘bioidentical hormone replacement’ in your area. You could also ask your obgyn if they can do it, many of them know how to treat but you have to ask. Like anything, some doctors know more than others.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
29 July, 11:50
My naturopath has a solution for hormone problems https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 July, 12:10
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
She has some Interesting videos👍

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
29 July, 11:46

29 July, 12:32
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Nana calls bullshit on the cancer thing, it must be some other hormones than what I have taken for over 30 yrs.