Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 July, 08:37
Good Morning Patriots.

Men and Woman... They been fooking around with our hormones thru food.

Anyone on Hormone therapy?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Rae @Susanrae
Game-changer! Search for functional medicine practitioners in your area. Bioidentical hormones are extremely helpful - I've been on them for quite some time. 'Commensurate with physiology... these naturally-balancing hormones will yield much improvement. Check with compounding pharmacies - they should have list of knowledgeable doctors to help.
11:56 AM - Jul 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Susanrae in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
29 July, 12:40
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
That is so great. Feeling good is such a blessing. However, there has to be a way to get it all natually with what the God and the universe has provided. Right? Do you get injections? Take supplements? What's in them? Not knocking it. Just questions......anyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 July, 01:23
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
I am a client, and I do several of the other programs, but have never done this program. There's one for men as well. It's all energetic, and all he needs is a photograph

Tom Paladino began research with Scalar Energy during his undergraduate years after developing a deep admiration for the father of Scalar Energy research or knowledge, Nikola Tesla. He was also able to study the work of a man Hieronymus who continued research on Scalar Energy. Hieronymus’ major contributions included unbinding the RNA/ DNA bonds of microbes plaguing the agricultural industry (rendering them harmless).

The existence of such energy not found within the electromagnetic spectrum, fascinated Tom. Inspired by these findings, he pursued a course of independent study seeking to better understand and subsequently harness Scalar Energy, through the development of an instrument called “Scalar Light”.

https://www.scalarlight.co...