Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
27 July, 05:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
28 July, 05:40
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
We used reliablerx. It's been several weeks & we're still waiting for our order. I think it's says it will be delivered in the next 2 weeks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 July, 02:52
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
Same with me. They shipped my 3rd order July 15; their tracking was not responsive, said there was a shipping disruption but said I should still get it within the 20-30 day time frame. I'm sure we will get it.
However I can't wait so I ordered last night from ivermectin.com. I chose the USPS 3 day shipping.
You might want to consider that option.
You will never have too many Ivermectin tablets.🙂

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 July, 03:02
Relating this as food for thought
I know people who got IVM from farm & feed stores. As we know, humans can take Horse Pills even though there were idiots who ridiculed Ivermectin.
The dosage may be important as the way to take Ivermectin could depend on the parasite(s) you have.

Years ago my friend told me about IVM, said she started at 2 doses a week, then went down to 1 dose a week and then on to 1 dose every other week.
My friend took 12 mg per dose according to her weight. Her doctor determined her specific parasite & that it had a 2 week reproductive cycle.
My friend suffered for a year before getting diagnosed & actually her parasite could have been fatal but she was cured.
For her case, the dosage was 200 mcg Ivermectin per kg of body weight.
This was the chart for her individual case:
Body Weight (kg) Single Oral Dose
Number of 3-mg Tablets
15-24 1 tablet
25-35 2 tablets
36-50 3 tablets
51-65 4 tablets
66-79 5 tablets

29 July, 03:17
In response Every Time to her Publication
Thank you for this.
Knowing the correct dosage is important but that info is not easy to find.
Your friend was fortunate to have a doctor help her.

Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
ivermectin.com provided this conversion chart.
04:36 AM - Jul 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Michele18597493 @Michele18597493
29 July, 07:08
you can easily get from this site
https://buyivermectinforhu...

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 July, 07:46
In response Michele18597493 to his Publication
Thanks! I do wish for the day when we don't have to rely only on our own knowledge, but when medical professionals will get as educated , or really, more educated than we are! Or when the supposed promised medbeds will be available.