Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
01 August, 08:33
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I bought it WITHOUT a prescription...from pharmacydelievers.com. Gonna order more. There is a $30 flat fee for shipping so get all you can...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
28 July, 05:40
We used reliablerx. It's been several weeks & we're still waiting for our order. I think it's says it will be delivered in the next 2 weeks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
28 July, 02:52
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
Same with me. They shipped my 3rd order July 15; their tracking was not responsive, said there was a shipping disruption but said I should still get it within the 20-30 day time frame. I'm sure we will get it.
However I can't wait so I ordered last night from ivermectin.com. I chose the USPS 3 day shipping.
You might want to consider that option.
You will never have too many Ivermectin tablets.🙂

memes matter @NoComment
28 July, 05:40
,if you live where it gets destroyed by the costums you need cover, like sasquachstickers maybe

28 July, 02:58
In response memes matter to her Publication
I hope not!
Surely you jest.
My first 2 orders came intact.🙂

28 July, 05:28
Just made a purchase from ivermectin.com

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
01 August, 08:34
hhhmmm how fast do you get it? do they have other meds?

27 July, 02:07