Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
27 July, 05:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
28 July, 05:40
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
We used reliablerx. It's been several weeks & we're still waiting for our order. I think it's says it will be delivered in the next 2 weeks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 July, 02:52
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
Same with me. They shipped my 3rd order July 15; their tracking was not responsive, said there was a shipping disruption but said I should still get it within the 20-30 day time frame. I'm sure we will get it.
However I can't wait so I ordered last night from ivermectin.com. I chose the USPS 3 day shipping.
You might want to consider that option.
You will never have too many Ivermectin tablets.🙂

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 July, 03:02
Relating this as food for thought
I know people who got IVM from farm & feed stores. As we know, humans can take Horse Pills even though there were idiots who ridiculed Ivermectin.
The dosage may be important as the way to take Ivermectin could depend on the parasite(s) you have.

Years ago my friend told me about IVM, said she started at 2 doses a week, then went down to 1 dose a week and then on to 1 dose every other week.
My friend took 12 mg per dose according to her weight. Her doctor determined her specific parasite & that it had a 2 week reproductive cycle.
My friend suffered for a year before getting diagnosed & actually her parasite could have been fatal but she was cured.
For her case, the dosage was 200 mcg Ivermectin per kg of body weight.
This was the chart for her individual case:
Body Weight (kg) Single Oral Dose
Number of 3-mg Tablets
15-24 1 tablet
25-35 2 tablets
36-50 3 tablets
51-65 4 tablets
66-79 5 tablets

Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
Thank you for this.
Knowing the correct dosage is important but that info is not easy to find.
Your friend was fortunate to have a doctor help her.
03:17 AM - Jul 29, 2022
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
29 July, 07:42
It took my friend a little over a year to get a diagnosis and indeed, she was lucky because the parasite could have killed her. This was long before Covid.
Ivermectin is known to be a remedy, or cure, for a number of different infections. When it's a parasite, it is sometimes important to know its life cycle because (I think) they are only susceptible to the treatment when they are reproducing. And there's the food for thought: that is, the more one knows about their own illness, the better the chance to overcome it. And if we can find one, a good doctor helps!

29 July, 09:14
In response Every Time to her Publication
Your friend found a gem of a doctor.
As to the life stage of parasites there is so much to be discovered.
Maybe its life stages are multiple and maybe some parasites never die but keep changing like a chameleon. Just a wild guess but parasites seem demon-inspired. Wicked things. Thank God for the discovery of Ivermectin.
While looking up clinical trial treatments for Demodex mites it was
mentioned that that mite has a 2 week reproduction cycle. So Ivermectin can solve a problem short term but it probably needs to be used as a prophylactic. Which is not a problem as Ivermectin is pretty mild and harmless on the body. JMO.

29 July, 04:36
ivermectin.com provided this conversion chart.

Michele18597493 @Michele18597493
29 July, 07:08
you can easily get from this site
https://buyivermectinforhu...