Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Yay! 100 copies of the 3rd imprint of my banned book openmindschange.com. Will be in retail distribution soon; these were ordered as author copies.
07:32 AM - Jul 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
29 July, 05:15
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Fan Tastic Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 July, 03:14
That's awesoome Martin!
Let us know when/where available?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
28 July, 10:22
Perfect timing! I just finished my book and looks like I have a new one to get and read!

Congrats and I can't wait to read it!!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
28 July, 10:09
congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 July, 09:31
./

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
28 July, 09:25
another must read…duly noted

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
28 July, 07:42
Incredible Martin!

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
28 July, 05:09
❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 July, 12:50
Awesome. Don't forget to autograph. Very important in the future for people to know not only did flesh & blood made it thru The Great Awakening, but we came out of it like diamonds.
And God isn't finished polishing on us yet.
Shine on!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 July, 03:22
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
If you make it to Anon Island you will have to autograph all our copies. 🏝

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 July, 12:46
Congratulations 🎊

suZy Connolly @suZq14
28 July, 12:34
777...a sign God is with you, working to completely fulfill good purposes, and doing that work with absolute perfection.
Good Luck to you Martin. 2 pics

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
28 July, 11:44
Congrats!!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
28 July, 09:55
congrats Martin Gods good 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖 exciting news 😊

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
28 July, 09:36
Woohoo! I’ll look in to getting my copy😁

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 July, 09:22
Ordered!! 👍. Can’t wait!

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
28 July, 09:21
God's blessing is amazing & in due time. Congrats...Let us know where we can buy a copy for your hardwork & dedication to this Great Awakening. Much Love N Light.✨💙🙏

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
28 July, 08:48
😁YAY! Ready to receive - SIGNED.👍 (When you decide to launch that.)

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
28 July, 08:34
Will you ship to the US?

None None @MUDD
28 July, 08:19
I would read it if it ever crossed my path. (I do not generally buy books; my most valued tomes have been acquired through serendipitous (divine) inheritance - or rescued from the rubbish pile.) Fingers crossed that I inherit or rescue a copy :) .

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
28 July, 07:47
Signed copies…for $100+ donation. (plus shipping)

I’m in.

😊

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 July, 07:48
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
I plan to do that for the stock of banned first and second imprint.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
28 July, 07:45
😊

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
28 July, 07:47
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
highly recommended

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
28 July, 07:41
Very nice, Martin. Available in US book stores ? or Amazon? thank you!

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 July, 07:43
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Will let people know… takes a few weeks.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 July, 09:23
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
B&N has it! Just Ordered!

1776 ... @IGG1776
28 July, 07:35
Congrats Martin 👊