Only people mentioned by EyesWideOpen in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 March, 02:49
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
Nuremberg trials for covid hoax.
https://principia-scientif...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deborah Killian @Purdey
05 February, 03:16
please Please let me kniw if you have any information regarding lawsuits beginning for patients of "covid" that have died from being treated for "covid. my husband was diagnosed eith pnumonia and i begged and begged hus doctor to put him on hydroxi chloroquine. he said no. i begged him for budesonide (?). all refused. when he had troyble breathing i had ni choice but to rush him to er. they put him on a ventilator which almost immediately started shutting doen organs. all this time (July) i could not see him or go to hospital. waiting on phone calls from hospital was excrutiating. they

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
04 February, 03:07
Thank you so much for this. Confirmes what many of us were thinking!

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
04 February, 02:23
Trial for CDC and WHO immediately, will be found guilty of crimes ot humanity which is treason and punishable by death. WE inject them with all of the vaccines an let them rot in Gitmo.

When can we have CDC/WHO publically state the same and gets us back on track to some bit of normalcy. They have half of the world brain washed now. Get rid of these Fuking masks & shields NOW.

Have the airlines go back to normal travel before it destroys the economy further. All small businesses should receive compensation from the CDC/WHO for their losses. All Dems/Repubs involved go to gitmo.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 February, 02:00
Bingo!

I've been saying this all along!

Amazingly, Covid appears to have cured the flu - nobody died of anything else since January 2020...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 February, 10:37
Evolve_To_Ecology God Bless You & ALL your associates.
I did read elsewhere they NEVER isolated the COVID19 cell.

SUE THEM ALL.. Sue Fauci PERSONALLY since he conducted
tests both on HCQ & Masks... Proved HCQ works & Masks KILL...

FYI = Peru Courts just charged Gates, Soros & Rockefeller w/
CREATING COVID to force their NWO Agenda on the world.

Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
03 February, 10:40
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Obama signed an EO in 2014 to stop research on viruses like covid here in the USA. so fauci took it upon himself to do research in wuhan. Fauci needs to be sued!

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
03 February, 09:42
Crime against humanity!