17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
the idolatry of people on TRUTH is really weird.
09:25 PM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Florida Jen @FloridaJen
28 July, 07:44
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Everything is a pissing match over there! People fighting over who is bigger or who is right. Flynn vs Lin. Who is a Fed. Very dramatic & petty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 July, 10:14
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
Ha! I was just going to say it's like a pissing contest over there. Ridiculous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 July, 04:46
Shills and Larps have been creating division.
#NCSWIC

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
28 July, 02:56
with the new reposts all is see is bits of a convo in my feed. No real news or info. Got on the other night and all kinds of infighting over two people. All the comments on this thread I 💯 agree with. Weird vibe. Hate that.

Pink Totter @Totter
28 July, 01:32
Haven't joined it yet... might just skip it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 July, 11:18
Most all of those platforms seem to be taken over by what Nana thinks are pretend Paytriots and news ppl that pretend to be non bias to build their followers.
You know, the ones that you see on tv the most.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
27 July, 11:13
nothing new under the social media world...im use to being ignored. im comfy
🐸

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 July, 11:12
been noticing as well

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
27 July, 11:03
AU is life 😉

American Girl @Americangirl
27 July, 11:00
thats why im perfectly content here. ❤️ au is the best!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
27 July, 10:51
Very rarely interact there. Follow very few accounts. Never resonates with me. Feels fake and phony. I just check in to see what the story of the day might be there and if it is something that might get normies thinking.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
27 July, 10:32
I deleted T.S. I can't bring myself in line with the vibes over there.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
27 July, 10:35
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
I did too..

💚🌟💚

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 July, 10:39
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
So did I, first day on there..its a shitshow...

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
27 July, 10:32
Not my groove…🥴

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 July, 10:24
Noticed that as well.

LeLe John @Grace1125
27 July, 10:24
i only go thete to see VK and Kims posts 😂

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
27 July, 10:16
Don't really like it over there . Not one interaction with anything I posted. They seem to fawn over each other😎 and I never learn of anything new there

Don't really like it over there . Not one interaction with anything I posted. They seem to fawn over each other😎 and I never learn of anything new there

TBo ogg donated @tbog
27 July, 10:09
It's worse than an echo chamber.

It's an isolation chamber.

Only followers of this user (Bill) can see their posts

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
27 July, 10:03
Red check club. If you ain't in it, dont bother.