Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
The Unvaccinated Will Be Vindicated! They Are the Heroes of the Last Two Years
https://t.me/DisclosureLib...

"The unvaccinated are the heroes of the last two years, as they allowed us all to have a control group in the great experiment and highlight the shortcoming of the COVID vaccines. The unvaccinated carry many battle scars and injuries as they are the people we tried to mentally break. Yet no one wants to talk about what we did to them and what they forced the science to unveil."

Follow VigilantFox 🦊
Rumble | Substack | Truth | Gettr
11:11 AM - Jul 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 August, 03:10
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
26 July, 05:37
Just to be clear . . .

I Am not part of ANY "control group", implied, voluntary, involuntary or otherwise.
I do not and have not participated in western sick care since the 1980's!
No vax since I was 5 or 6!

I AM a Free Sovereign woman.

Unmasked!
Untested!
Unvax'd!
Healthy and physically much younger than most men and women my age.

Namaste πŸ™
πŸ•ŠπŸŒŽπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
26 July, 05:06
Love Del!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 July, 05:03
Erik does awesome work. follow him on telegram!!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 July, 04:47
couldnt get a job in this liberal town

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
26 July, 03:03
MORE Crimes Against Humanity = Every Drug
Advertised right now... is to treat Side Effects of
the Jab. They created their OWN demand.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 July, 02:39
Fort et debout πŸ™β˜˜οΈ

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
26 July, 02:25
my heart aches for the vaccinated. i realize they made their choice but they also felt like they had no choice . ppl juatvwanted things to go back to Normal . but it was never normal . i have family members who got vaxxed and when i talk to them they wish they didnt but also said they didnt want to lose their job . or make someone else sick or themselves. I pray for every person who had the vaccine may God cleanse their soul from any harm the vacccine may cause . i am also nervous of any shedding they may cause us .

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
26 July, 01:52
got fired after 18 years in February because i said NO to the vax. hired a lawyer to get a settlement and got word yesterday my lawyer dropped the ball and didnt do shit. all good no time for sulking just enjoying life here in Mexico.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
26 July, 01:55
ღϠₑღ UNAFRAID ღϠₑღ

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
26 July, 01:45
I shared this to my Facebook and got another 3 day ban today. WTF?!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
26 July, 01:43
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
26 July, 12:37
Good piece...

The Martyrs are the Warriors
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
26 July, 12:30
I still need to be careful with what I say.
My wife is vaxxed (work mandated) - I'm not.
Last night I mentioned something about blood clots.
She didn't want to hear about it.
She said - "Don't forget, I'm vaxxed".

Happy Days @Sun2516
26 July, 05:04
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
I think it is gest to not say anything because we are all in this together.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
26 July, 05:57
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Open conversations, trust, respect and support.

We can support other's choices without agreeing.

Having to walk on egg shells or feeling the need to be perpetually watching our words is unhealthy because this unnecessary stress lowers the immune system.

Maybe she's open to a conversation about the possibility her vax was part of the placebos distributed? And finding ways to eliminate / remove any harmfuld substances.
There are a number of great things out there.
You could research together.
This could strengthen your bond, or bring up anything that both your subconconscious minds realize in your differences/issues that may ultimately be the undoing of your marriage.

Rarely is ANY relationship not about soul contracts.
Wishing you both the best!

πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ€—

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
26 July, 12:19
People are still lining up for boosters... along with children.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
26 July, 12:55
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
yup. my son may have to get the booster for College. I was hoping they would not be going to schoolin the fall.

chore Toke @choretoke
26 July, 12:19
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœŠπŸΌβœŠπŸΌπŸ€¨πŸ’ͺ🏽🫡🏽

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
26 July, 12:08
Through all the curses of death they placed upon us, and all the ridicule and hate; we stood firm. I’m proud of us all! Thank GOD they are waking up, it’s all many of us hoped for. They never even knew through it all, we were fighting for them too! Just to maybe save a few, if possible. This gave me goosebumps, and broke a part of the wall inside me for protection, I didn’t realize I had built. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€ Thanks for sharing this, it’s something many of us needed to hear!

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
26 July, 12:05
Chills listening to him putting credit where credit is due. Wow, just wow!!! No in-law get togethers for me, they only had vaxxed attend, and I will be known as β€œthe one” who didn’t take the jab. They are boostered to the hilt, 3 have had β€œCovid”. What got me through? Picturing β€œThe Full Armor of God” around me. It helped every time I would get upset. God Bless this man for speaking TRUTH!!!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
26 July, 11:56
We had eyes to see and ears to hear the truth!! Thanks to our Almighty Father!!! The battle scars are real and I appreciate this platform which helped me through!!! God bless EVERYONE!!! Much LOVE ❀️ to ALL!!! πŸ™ ❀️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 July, 11:51
May God forever bless and protect the unvaccinated!
πŸ™

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
26 July, 11:24
My daughter said I was selfish and sic'd her stepmother on me with her coercive communication style; It didn't work..

My daughter then told me I'd never see that side of the family again. I said, "So be it"..

Her Uncle just died a week after diagnosis from a very, very aggressive leukemia. There is zero history of leukemia in the family. He suffered with diabetes.

And so it begins.. πŸ˜ͺ

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 July, 05:12
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
my dad got brain cancer 3 weeks after 2nd shot. was healthy all his life. 35 year mil vet...my brother convinced him to take it..all my family that is vaxxed now having issues...my brother called me a few months ago..asked if i knew anyone with covid before vax...i said 'nope'... military was covid free until 2nd moderna shot...I'm now ex CAF after sending emails to Med Int kids telling them they are covidiots with proof

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
26 July, 05:13
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
The word selfish got an better meaning for me after the last 2 a 3 years. It became a stand alone and it feels better by day to follow myself.
You made it also! Almost there. Turning tables.