Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
26 July, 11:11
The Unvaccinated Will Be Vindicated! They Are the Heroes of the Last Two Years
https://t.me/DisclosureLib...

"The unvaccinated are the heroes of the last two years, as they allowed us all to have a control group in the great experiment and highlight the shortcoming of the COVID vaccines. The unvaccinated carry many battle scars and injuries as they are the people we tried to mentally break. Yet no one wants to talk about what we did to them and what they forced the science to unveil."

Follow VigilantFox 🦊
Rumble | Substack | Truth | Gettr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
I still need to be careful with what I say.
My wife is vaxxed (work mandated) - I'm not.
Last night I mentioned something about blood clots.
She didn't want to hear about it.
She said - "Don't forget, I'm vaxxed".
12:30 PM - Jul 26, 2022
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ADHERETOFREEDOM in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
26 July, 05:57
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Open conversations, trust, respect and support.

We can support other's choices without agreeing.

Having to walk on egg shells or feeling the need to be perpetually watching our words is unhealthy because this unnecessary stress lowers the immune system.

Maybe she's open to a conversation about the possibility her vax was part of the placebos distributed? And finding ways to eliminate / remove any harmfuld substances.
There are a number of great things out there.
You could research together.
This could strengthen your bond, or bring up anything that both your subconconscious minds realize in your differences/issues that may ultimately be the undoing of your marriage.

Rarely is ANY relationship not about soul contracts.
Wishing you both the best!

🙏💖🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
26 July, 05:04
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
I think it is gest to not say anything because we are all in this together.