Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 05:39
We win by 'Default'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 July, 06:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
they just auctioned my house of 7/15. owe $395000 on a house worth $130k. you are all welcome. Fighting JP Mirgan Chase in court since 2008.,me lost , never given a trial

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 July, 06:47
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Honestly you are better off, looking at the numbers you royally got screwed. Unfortunately your credit is ruined, your renting power is screwed. I'm trying to come up with a positive here. The system sucks.

25 July, 06:51
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
i owe the IRS $150k and NYS $50k . it aint no thing . long process to run out of fucks is all. just paper with words and numbers. no power over me.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 July, 06:58
You are better person than I, I constantly worry about finances. I know VK would say you aren't free. I agree 100%. I got a letter from the IRS and said I owed $13,000. I freaked, I couldn't sleep. I had the money, I just didn't feel I owed them that amount. After countless nights of worrying, I didn't owe them $13,000, they owed me a refund of a small amount. IRS attitude "Oh well, on to the next."

25 July, 07:02
when you learn they (IRS) give some of your taxes to the Queen of England ya might not think so worriedly next time.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
I know that already. The whole system sucks. The Queen graciously allows the US to borrow the money with great fees that is sent over. (with total sarcasm) Sounds like a WIN WiN for the Queen.
07:06 AM - Jul 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by LincolnMom in this post can reply
25 July, 07:10
the vatican owned the FED, now the Treasury does when Trump signed a $6 trillion dollar deal. pour all rhe bad debt in and viola, bankrupt . this is rhe great default . the Corporate USA is gonna be defunct as f