Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 05:39
We win by 'Default'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 July, 06:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
they just auctioned my house of 7/15. owe $395000 on a house worth $130k. you are all welcome. Fighting JP Mirgan Chase in court since 2008.,me lost , never given a trial

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
Honestly you are better off, looking at the numbers you royally got screwed. Unfortunately your credit is ruined, your renting power is screwed. I'm trying to come up with a positive here. The system sucks.
06:47 AM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LincolnMom in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 July, 06:51
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
i owe the IRS $150k and NYS $50k . it aint no thing . long process to run out of fucks is all. just paper with words and numbers. no power over me.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 July, 10:09
sounds like things will be all right then?
i hope so! anyway we can help ?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
25 July, 12:20
almost happened to me in 2008
4 residential properties up for foreclosure

i tried to hand them the keys after 2 years of “dont give a fucks”

lost almost $1M

so I went to rehab for alcholism 🤣where i really learned to surrender and say “fuck it”