Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
25 July, 01:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I think the quickest and easiest way to kill the bureaucracy and clean out government is a default. If government employees dont get paid they stop working. From there we can decide which jobs are essential. Hint: Not too many government jobs are essential.

Trump said it himself that he plans to cut a bunch of government jobs if he gets re-elected. I feel like we are being prepared for an ending like this. We can't go into a new system with a bloated government budget. Its nothing personal. Its just whats best for our country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
25 July, 01:02
We win by default, because, GOD WINS.

John 16:33
33 I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

Caps = 27.
TS = 5:39 > 17.
5:39 > 44 > 8 > 35.

NCSWIC.

Nov 01, 2017 1:56:06 AM EDT
Anonymous
Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
25 July, 11:17
Awesome!!
= 17

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
25 July, 11:15
Couldn’t find the drop so far, but I did get
TS 5:39 >> 5+3+9=17

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
25 July, 10:59
Went outside, tool a walk and did some chores, i feel better now, ☀️Good Morning VK and AU☀️

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
25 July, 10:42
default, I looked it up= dont pay bills- my version of the definition,
a few weeks ago hubby and I had a yearly payment due, I told him we should tell them to take it from our trust, which is from God,
I got that look from my hubby, she crazy. we paid the bill, and told them we are not renewing!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
25 July, 10:42
default, I looked it up= dont pay bills- my version of the definition,
a few weeks ago hubby and I had a yearly payment due, I told him we should tell them to take it from our trust, which is from God,
I got that look from my hubby, she crazy. we paid the bill, and told them we are not renewing!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
25 July, 10:37
Reset to factory defaults

copy running-config factory-config
reload forced

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
25 July, 10:32
No wins or losses..only lessons, people have lost loved ones and families torn apart

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 July, 09:35
anagram of default faulted

geological term and you've been
talking bit about earth lately
🤔

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 July, 09:32
💥💥💥💥Gold destroys the FED

Did this hit AU yet? ( I have been Single Mom on Family Vaca for last few weeks and missed so much on AU! Missed my Fam on here, Big Time).

👉👉BILLIONAIRE Bought 50 Million in Precious Metals. She is about to make 6 More asimilar Purchases in next 6 months, she says!!! 😳😜

https://youtu.be/b3mGhudMF...

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 July, 10:35
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I listened over the weekend, I thought Andy already has the order but is releasing it in increments of 50KK. Anyway, but law the treasury has to produce at market price! Huge pressure on Yellen and treasury to perform now.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
25 July, 09:31
Cheers!
Haven't heard the black hats say "uncle" yet

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
25 July, 09:30
5:39 > 5:12 > 17

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 July, 09:25
What happens to the game when so many of the parts stop functioning?

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
25 July, 09:10

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
25 July, 09:32
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
Was always one of my fav episodes...hahahahaha!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
25 July, 09:09
but boy watching our 401ks tank stinks!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 July, 09:03
This might be your single most poetic post to date and possibly a triple entendre/ Home Run?

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
25 July, 06:31
WE WON … words & thoughts matter

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 July, 06:27
Hmmm...
Default 👇🏻
Selection made usually automatically or without active consideration due to lack of a viable alternative
remained

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 July, 06:19
Good morning Vincent!😁...is that island almost ready..?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 July, 06:03
they just auctioned my house of 7/15. owe $395000 on a house worth $130k. you are all welcome. Fighting JP Mirgan Chase in court since 2008.,me lost , never given a trial

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 July, 06:47
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Honestly you are better off, looking at the numbers you royally got screwed. Unfortunately your credit is ruined, your renting power is screwed. I'm trying to come up with a positive here. The system sucks.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
25 July, 09:23
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I’m sorry.... never been a fan of banks, this makes me 🤬

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 July, 06:01

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 July, 05:56
NCSWIC

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
25 July, 05:46
Too bad for the Fed.

JOHNNY ON THE SPOT @JOHNNYONTHESPOT
25 July, 05:43
Default of Cestui que via?