Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 05:39
We win by 'Default'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 July, 06:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
they just auctioned my house of 7/15. owe $395000 on a house worth $130k. you are all welcome. Fighting JP Mirgan Chase in court since 2008.,me lost , never given a trial

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 July, 06:18
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
oh no....💞🙏

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 July, 06:21
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
still here . they are stupid. thevstory is long because i fought them for 10+ years . the good news is anyone wants to know how bad the system is i have spent probably 10,000 hours of reserach into mortgages and there is littlr i dont undrrstand about how fraudulent it all is

25 July, 06:23
OMG!!! The entire system is totally a scam, let's face it. They change the rules to suite their purpose....Hang tight !!

Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
25 July, 11:33
you are free and will never need again. You know what to do and have the strength for long life.

25 July, 06:28
💥🦅💥 Well you are loved too! That is what we are here for...to support and encourage...and have fun too😉😉😁