Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 05:39
We win by 'Default'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 July, 06:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
they just auctioned my house of 7/15. owe $395000 on a house worth $130k. you are all welcome. Fighting JP Mirgan Chase in court since 2008.,me lost , never given a trial

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 July, 06:18
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
oh no....💞🙏

25 July, 06:21
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
still here . they are stupid. thevstory is long because i fought them for 10+ years . the good news is anyone wants to know how bad the system is i have spent probably 10,000 hours of reserach into mortgages and there is littlr i dont undrrstand about how fraudulent it all is

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 July, 06:23
OMG!!! The entire system is totally a scam, let's face it. They change the rules to suite their purpose....Hang tight !!

25 July, 06:26
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
indeed . thank you . love my frens here.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
you are free and will never need again. You know what to do and have the strength for long life.
11:33 AM - Jul 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by maybeherb in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maybe Herb, click on at the bottom under it