Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
I never thought to share this here - but Mandy Brake @techstartupmom (fellow pianist) inspired me. I've been playing the piano since I was 4 and spent most of my childhood years playing in the background - accompanying jazz bands and choirs. In the early 90's I realized I had the gift and desire to write my own pieces. Many years later I finally got up the courage to play some of my material - solo - at a local talent show. I was scared out of my mind - literally shaking with anxiety. I walked out on stage and when I went to use the sustain pedal my leg was trembling violently. I pulled it off - finally relaxed by the last tune - and received a totally unexpected standing ovation. I was in tears - and the connection I felt w/the audience was unlike anything I had experienced before. Here is one of the pieces I wrote in the early 2000's (unedited on my out of tune but trusty childhood piano): https://soundcloud.com/the...
04:41 AM - Jul 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 July, 03:47
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
thank you! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396