Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 July, 04:41
I never thought to share this here - but Mandy Brake @techstartupmom (fellow pianist) inspired me. I've been playing the piano since I was 4 and spent most of my childhood years playing in the background - accompanying jazz bands and choirs. In the early 90's I realized I had the gift and desire to write my own pieces. Many years later I finally got up the courage to play some of my material - solo - at a local talent show. I was scared out of my mind - literally shaking with anxiety. I walked out on stage and when I went to use the sustain pedal my leg was trembling violently. I pulled it off - finally relaxed by the last tune - and received a totally unexpected standing ovation. I was in tears - and the connection I felt w/the audience was unlike anything I had experienced before. Here is one of the pieces I wrote in the early 2000's (unedited on my out of tune but trusty childhood piano): https://soundcloud.com/the...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it