Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 July, 08:36
i pray you understand🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
24 July, 10:30
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Starlink is immune to the ‘kill switch.’
Information will flow and [they] can’t stop it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
24 July, 01:18
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
so what about us poor people that cant afford it 😂 just say fook it and must be time to head to the woods 😎

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
24 July, 09:49
In response LeLe John to her Publication
It's pretty cheap comparably. $500 for equipment and $100 per month, anywhere.

Terri ... @Terri
some people have more money than brains...I would rather help a single mom or a homeless person rather than spend that kind of money on technology junk... do you know how appreciative a homeless person would be if I handed them 1200.00 plus that 500 in the space of 1 year?
02:47 AM - Jul 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Terri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Terri ..., click on at the bottom under it