Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
What could this be? Some claim fishing boat lights. What do you think?
04:19 PM - Jul 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
25 July, 12:31
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Really?
Really?!
with all the satellites and tracking tech they don’t know what ‘it’ is?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
25 July, 12:23
mr pool said red sea coming soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TSC Notabot @TSCnotabot
25 July, 10:24
well if it was fishing boat lights some other pilots would've been able to answer his question i think.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
25 July, 12:43
Looks like it's a sign. A neon sign.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 July, 10:55
Hopefully Ghilaine maxwell and Epsteins submarine/island blowing up.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
24 July, 07:45
Under water volcano eruption could cause this I believe.

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
24 July, 07:29
What do you think it is Johnny?

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
24 July, 05:17
I saw a tweet from a meteorologist and he was stumped.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
24 July, 05:12
If it were boats wouldn't you also see the Green light. Just like on planes to indicate direction

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
If it were boats wouldn't you also see the Green light. Just like on planes to indicate direction

Sigis Armor @Sigi7

I’m no one @Iam4truth
24 July, 04:52
something under the water? i live on the east coast… sleep is very interrupted/strange dreams these days. felt clearer near the pacific when i visited a month ago… who knows…

Simone Alexia @SimoneAlexia
24 July, 05:01
In response I’m no one to her Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

I’m no one @Iam4truth
24 July, 04:52
something under the water? i live on the east coast… sleep is very interrupted/strange dreams these days. felt clearer near the pacific when i visited a month ago… who knows…

Simone Alexia @SimoneAlexia
24 July, 05:01
In response I’m no one to her Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
24 July, 04:34
Portal

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 July, 04:27
I thought they attributed this to an underwater volcano?

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
24 July, 07:28
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
That would make the most sense

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
24 July, 04:26
Humens trying to mess with God's creation?

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
24 July, 04:26

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 July, 04:59
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
What if…

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
24 July, 04:24
Hmmm tell us?