Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 July, 05:57
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The bloodline...
Awakening and AU made clear to me that "family is everything" has really got nothing to do with actual "blood"
Could "the" lineage/offspring be passed along via Soul incarnations and not via actual blood?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
26 July, 04:53
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Both perhaps? There is a def bloodline no dispute.
.how many are there now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 July, 04:27
I did ancestry a few years ago to track family due to not knowing 2 grandfathers, my Dad was adopted & my Mama’s father vanished after she was born. I’m concerned about my DNA info but not much I can do about it now, so be it.
I had ordered 23andMe but never used it, threw it in the bin, something felt off with it.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
26 July, 07:58
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Yes I did one of those to confirm a long lost brother and sister were truly related. As you said, nothing can be done about it now

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 July, 06:21
What do you think the door to door vaccinations were all about?
Hunting for A Bloodline.
"the Hunters become the Hunted."

Ken Mac @KenMac
24 July, 06:13
And don’t forget the Million Veterans Project (MVP).

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 July, 05:54
i have never done a dna test.....just saying

i have not done any doctor, medicine, insurance or test since 1987 and never will again.

Not 1 day sick since and I look half my age; but I am sure that is coincidence, right?

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
24 July, 05:22
speaking of... makes me think of Classified going missing

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
26 July, 03:45
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
🤔 hmmm

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
24 July, 03:46
Thinking the same goes for biometric testing they have been pushing the last few years.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
24 July, 03:34
I suspect the same with the home cologuard kit. Colonoscopy. Tisk

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
24 July, 03:27
The people they are looking for are too smart to take a 23&me.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 July, 03:22
This whole bloodline thing is confusing. Jesus didn't have any children that I know of. Did He? I thought that they found the blood of Jesus when they found the Arc of the Covenant.

Rosemary Cannon @Rcannon53
24 July, 04:10
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
the Ark isdtill missing

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 July, 03:12

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
24 July, 02:59
Bloodline of Christ. They need to eliminate it, because it threatens Satan

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
24 July, 02:38
This reminds me of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah who was able to open the seals when no one else could. The opening of the seals isn't very good.