Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 July, 11:19
What you all think?

https://truthsocial.com/@R...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 July, 03:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This one is personally heartbreaking for me. Everyone in my family enthusiastically got the jabs — all of my pleading, warnings, and shared information was ignored or rejected outright.

Now one older brother, a retired doctor, who had been keeping his prostate cancer under control for years with medication, announced a few months back that the medication has stopped working, and he has been declared terminal, and given a year or less to live. A sister-in-law with breast cancer has now been diagnosed, in the last couple of weeks, with a brain tumor, and has also been declared terminal.

In my heart, I don’t believe 45 wants the death and injuries from the vaccines. Operation Warpspeed sped up the process to force [their] hand. Maybe the vaccines are less harmful than later versions would’ve been. Bottom line — I think it had to be this way. The information is out there. Choices were/are made.

I’ve tried to give them hope. I pray every day that the cures come in time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annabel Right @Sparky100
there are reportedly several cures for cancer:
please look into B17, organic flax seed oil with cottage cheese, GMAF, chlorine dioxide, antiparasitical medicines such as ivermectin and HCQ.
12:31 PM - Jul 24, 2022
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparky100 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Annabel Right, click on at the bottom under it