Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Eric Woods @ABRN_Eric
28 July, 10:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Trump's vaccine , as part of "WARP SPEED", could have been Regeneron, or Ivermectin??? What "Big Pharma" sent out is entirely up to them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Grant @GrantQ
26 July, 05:19
i find it highly unlikley that Trump got duped. he is 17 steps ahead of the deep state at every turn. could Trump be one of them? my cognitive disssonance doesn't want me to believe that (i'm 99.999999999999% sure he's not.) The only thing im 100% sure on is G_d wins. I think Trump is the greatest world leader ever. period!! he promoted safe, effective therapeutics and was always against mandates. if he had of come out against the mandates he would of got absolutly destroyed by the legacy media more than normal. i think he helped anons/truthers to think for themselves and not to blindly follow/listen to anyone including himself. operation warpspeed is a case of turning into the direction of the torpedo before it has time to arm itself (picking the least shitty option out of 10 horrible ones). i believe patriots are in control so i dont see option 3 happening. we are watching a movie, and with all good movies there is a twist at the end. i pray that it is not Trump being the antichrist

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 July, 01:51
I just re-read this Again, makes way more sense now.

Knowing the agrrements with Pfizer and BioNTech happened in Novemeber 2020 after Trump “Lost”, shows the Vaccines are NOT Trump’s vaccines. NOW after reading this Statement....!!!! POPCORN TIME SOON!

Anjell 777 @Anjell777
25 July, 02:43
If Trump worked for peace around the world, and I heard that he cancelled an op because a small number of civilians would be casualties, none of this makes sense that everyone was pushing ‘get the popcorn! Enjoy the show!”. That jab has been one of the most evil, vile things we’ve had to endure. I still get affected by the Jabberwalkies! I finally think I have the protocol figured out to help, but, it has been tough getting sick every week from volunteers all over this welfare farm my husband manages. Most got jabbed.

Trump promoted it, but, said no to mandates, but, still, has he really been the Director of this show, or has he had less control than we have been led to believe. Art of War stuff, you know. When I see people saying Trump team has been in full control to wake us up, this only makes sense as disinformation to us, so, the enemy stays confused. of course, there is that theory that Trump is a Wolf in sheeps clothing, although he has never really acted the sheep part

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
25 July, 09:53
In response Anjell 777 to her Publication
ALL THE JABBED PEOPLE ARE NOW #MIND #control PEOPLE WITH NANO

THEY DONT ADVISE THAT ALSO YOU HAS TAKE THE #vaccine ( PART ) WHEN INJECTED ANESTESIA ON DENTIST

TAKING SALINE SERUM

OR USING EYE DROPS

if you are using EYE DROPS = you are getting the BOOSTER
part of #vaccine ( #GRAPHENE )

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::t

FREE CHOICE | FREE WILL NARRATIVE

=

Has been DISTRACTION | CONTROLLED DISSENT

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

( especially taylored for USA BOOMERS demographics looks like )

They never has given you " oh .... bu muh free chois " option

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
#GRAPHENE IN " TRATAVAN " BRAND OF EYE DROPS
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
https://laquintacolumna.tv...

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
25 July, 02:43
what about this:
4. The vax "timeline" was & is for whatever reason Karmically/Cosmically unavoidable. Trump knew this and forced the mildest vax timeline possible (placebo batches, quick rollout, weak mandates compared to what could have been)
5. possible overlap with 4, the whole thing is one massive pretend ritual/test of humanity much like the 2 ferries what were supposed to blow each other up in The Dark Knight (2008), humanity passes it by uniting and not killing each other

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
24 July, 09:38
As far as I know why would Trump be responsible for the death of doctors in Mississauga, which is a suburb of Toronto, Ontario. If anything it would the Trudeau, the commie dictator who will now allow you to attend university, travel or work without the damn shot. I think this post says it what happened in my opinion... https://anonup.com/thread/...

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 July, 03:27
option 3 does make sense in this context. don't know the answer & just 🙏🏻 there is a positive outcome.

Night Hawk @NightVision
24 July, 01:29
I always heard that he created Warpspeed to stop them from being able to make them mandatory. Their plan was to keep us locked down for years and then to bring the vaccines out after the world economies were destroyed and mandate them. We are at war and there is always casualties involved in a war. Then, this is my other belief, they ran an international psyop on the world for Covid about the number of cases, the number of people dying, and completely got rid of the FLU in 2020 and started calling everything Covid. What if the majority of the information that we are seeing about people dying and falling out is just more manufactured propaganda to scare everyone into not taking the vaccines and at the same time make everyone hate the people administering the vaccines. What if all of it is fake and everyone is getting worked up over Covid and vaccines but what if there is No covid and no one is dying from the vaccines?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 July, 08:15
In response Night Hawk to his Publication
They seem to be dying from intentional malpractice.

25 July, 09:55
In response Night Hawk to his Publication
NOT TRUE

Annabel Right @Sparky100
24 July, 12:38
this is the biggest conundrum. everything else Trump has done seems logical and for the good of the people. what he did with the vax does not make sense, unless he knows something we don’t.
what if he knows that when the war with the ds is done the cures are coming out, including for the vax. what if those that survive til the deep state bases and tunnels are cleared and their emf programming is turned off will be cured. then the decision he had to make was no vax, lockdowns for 10 years and more fear programming or let people live relatively free until we are completely free. or vax, then cure those who survived.
who knows 🤷‍♀️
hoping its other.

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
24 July, 03:09
all logical trump just said at his ralley they are after the cattle and your next. so how does he always know the dark stuff they are plannibg. maybe he is part of it and we are going to have this NWO. I see very little goid things happening and tons of injustice. if he is part of it that would be the greatest upset to our world

Jes King @jes_US
24 July, 06:03
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Quite possibly. Though as I understood lines were drawn, sides were chosen, even in a classic uninformed presentation.
This was a huge IQ, EQ, and SQ test of faith, stamina , strength and mettle. I am sure much more will come to light offering an additional opportunity of alignment to truth to those that seek it.
I forgive Trump, still do love him, pray for him.
Sadly, it had to be this way or ppl would continue to doddle
unrepentant and ignorantly to their demise.

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
24 July, 03:05
I think it's a worldwide agreement. Leaders who opposed the vaccines were killed. Maybe Trump let it happen because he could not change the course with all media against him or he/they let it happen to expose the depopulation plan. (Or he is in the club which I hope not).
https://federalinquirer.co...

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
24 July, 01:22
•i ejected from the train when jan6 occured
•parler was a honey pot
•vaxxcines suck and no one on this planet has the right to inject you against your free will
•people lie like dogs to the gullible
•people suck because they don't stand up for themselves
•people suck because they put the work necessary for freedom - off onto others
•people used this movement to self promote and extract money from the weak minded
•it's been the best thing for those of us to see who is and is not a fucking idiot without having to waste time finding out by interacting realtime
•we found out just how advanced technology has become
•we know now for certain that people want us dead
•it brought alot of people back to God

•all in all it's been a hellavah beta test

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
24 July, 01:20
This proves further that all of us are in the dark and confused
purposefully by white and black hats, and with all the open
ended and vague hints/promises by Q and Trump circle it
all may be necessary but is an insult with real death and pain
within our families..at least be up front with real dangers and
duration of said dangers or at the bare minimum, show us
the actual B.S. info we have to swim through daily

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 July, 01:11
I have no idea. None of what is going on makes sense to me. I do know that I am tred of feeling like we are always playing defense in this sick, twisted game. I am probably with the other group. I don't understand why the world powers are letting the Elite walk all over the rest of the world. I want to see some good three point shots.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 July, 01:07
nope, no vaxx good, not any in the past, and this in full strength batch, guess those are the ones dropping, here and gone in a moment. many in the medical had to know, in the past and now

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
24 July, 12:46
@vincentkennedy in "white sQuall" the captain sailed with the broken compass and encountered the storm and let the crew handle it, then had to face court but was partially redeemed.....in "hunt for red october" thecaptain turned into the torpedos path to disarm it...i think trumps actions on behalf of the team in this crisis will leave him a venerated but conflicted legacy...he will end up a legendary hero in every scenario though

24 July, 09:42
In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication
BUT#WHITE SQUALL MOVIE = TOTALLY PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING

... In order order to program the mindset of people ..

and maybe to BRAIN WASH TRUMP himself ...

in order to get pardone like in the movie

" because i am a captain bla bla bla " = ( bullshit )

WHITE SQUALL = PREDICTVE PROGRAMMING | B

RAINWHASING MIND CONTROL DIRECTED TO #Trump HIMSELF

the Deep State make movies to brainswash BIG FIGURES ...like for example

Alenxander The Great = #BRAINWASH movie directed to brainwash the society in favor of Second #irak WAR

but aslo BRAINWASH ( even more ) the person of George Bush Jr himself
Portraying a " Alexander The Great" that was essentially GEORGE BUSH JR going to war with IRAK

EAL Stokes @EAL
24 July, 12:33
1) Covid vaccination has never been mandatory. And if some employers instituted it, it was up to each individual to accept it or not. I made the choice not to be vaccinated.
2) I am suspicious of the number of deaths and adverse reactions. I don't deny there are some but personally around me, almost everyone has been vaccinated at least twice or more and nothing has happened. Several are vaccinated for more than one year.
We are in a movie. Many are lying one way or the other. The question to ask is, are there people around me who have died or have adverse reactions? You personally, not a friend of a friend told me...
3) During the so-called pandemic and still today, many hospitals were/are empty ...
4) Questioning the integrity of Donald Trump is certainly what the deep state and its shadowy agents want to do. IET17 is an opponent of Donald Trump. Read all his posts again...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 July, 01:15
In response EAL Stokes to her Publication
I have known many people who have died.

Mag Aanon @magamaga
24 July, 08:38
In response EAL Stokes to her Publication
My father died from it and my nephew (same batch, went together) has myocarditis. I research VAERS every week when they release new data. This is a crime against humanity.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 July, 12:25
Without all of the facts, forming an opinion is a waste of time.

The only thing I know for a fact is that the people of our country, and the world, are hurting—in ways no one can quantify. We have been faced with unfathomable circumstances and choices.

That happened. Now, fix this shit, Q.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
24 July, 12:15
"We were just following orders."

Excuses like these wouldn't, and won't wash. Like the percentage of doctors who won't get chemotherapy, something like 93%, if they had cancer, it's hard to attribute these doctors' deaths to vax injuries, because they probably didn't go for those jabs.

A bit of turnabout on all the murdered Holistic Doctors. These guys were on the wrong side of history.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 July, 11:59
I think that if he didn't take authority of the trajectory of the "emergency", then it could have become more mandatory and all encompassing. At least people have a choice to use the Vax under the EUA's.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
23 July, 11:11
Many were locked up for over a year. Small business industry was getting slaughtered. Imagine if the media portrayed that the only hope was a vaccine and Trump was blocking it. I think the black hats was pushing for this scenario but didn't think Trump would get behind usage of vaccines. Instead of having masses support him, he would have lost much credibility.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 July, 10:25
ps, I am not sure about the term "Virus". More like a theory. Pathogen or poison of some sort, yes.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 July, 10:22
Other. The truth would destroy connected conscious. It was the only alternative for some reason.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
23 July, 10:19
Copied from someone I know**** I wanted to wait to post until he was in stable condition, but my son, Brady, had a sudden seizure on Thursday evening and was admitted to the Trauma Neuro Intensive Care Unit with a brain bleed and is still there. They suspect that he may have been infected with Covid within the past few weeks and was asymptomatic due to being fully vaccinated and therefore didn’t know he had covid which caused a clot in his brain. He’s not out of the woods yet and is on blood thinners/anti-seizure medication. As his mom, I’m a nervous wreck, but he is now alert and in good spirits, just very sleepy. Any prayers are greatly appreciated! Thank you ***👇
..the fact that she wrote this out and still can't see what epic bull$hit this is....can probably guess she still thinks Biden is doing good and Trump is the bad guy....yep🤪🤪🤪 and asking for prayers after demanding abortion rights🤔

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
23 July, 09:47
i think, none of the above. i only voted once in my life and it was not because of what my brain was telling me to. it was a gut feeling that would not go away, a battle. i literally tried to talk myself out of it until the last minute. this vote, was not for a President, to me. i voted/made my choice for what i felt was humanity’s last chance at kicking evil’s ass. i knew that Trump, with help from higher dimention angelics, would open that door for us. things we can not imagine, have never seen or heard of can happen still that reverses/voids all of this. im going to stick with humanity on this one and go with my gut/heart in saying, it aint over yet. Biblical

anon one @Gamma50
23 July, 09:11
Blind Trump followers will not even allow this question to be raised. Why would the genius MAGA man fall into the Warp Speed VAXX trap that may be responsible for more deaths and injuries than the illness it was supposed to stop?

Sorry we have to look at this. I have to believe if I am to trust Trump as a leader that he got duped. Plain and simple. Duped. If he was the great leader we had hoped foe, he would not have been played so badly. He would have stood up to the Fauci-Birx Mafia. He would have let Dr. Kory have the stage with the visionary Dr. Zev Zelinsky. Trump should have spoken to RFK jr and asked his advice. Trump failed us and this failure was huge. Sorry Trump lovers. I still think he was the best Prez we've ever had. So he did good things and had good policies, he just failed miserably in this critical decision.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
24 July, 01:31
In response anon one to her Publication
Yes. My son and his family took those horrid shots. I grieved when I found out. I still worry every time they get sick, which has been frequently. I hold everyone involved responsible, including President Trump.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
24 July, 02:21
In response anon one to her Publication
i think he was either cohersed by ivanka or blackmailed because of her

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
23 July, 08:54
❤❤❤

Whows That Kidd Kheiron? King of Shambhala @Kento_San_DeepFriedPixelz
23 July, 08:45
war of attrition

Whows That Kidd Kheiron? King of Shambhala @Kento_San_DeepFriedPixelz
23 July, 08:42
what price is too high for freedom , asks the the soul to its creator