Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 July, 11:19
What you all think?

https://truthsocial.com/@R...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler @MaryG
This one is personally heartbreaking for me. Everyone in my family enthusiastically got the jabs — all of my pleading, warnings, and shared information was ignored or rejected outright.

Now one older brother, a retired doctor, who had been keeping his prostate cancer under control for years with medication, announced a few months back that the medication has stopped working, and he has been declared terminal, and given a year or less to live. A sister-in-law with breast cancer has now been diagnosed, in the last couple of weeks, with a brain tumor, and has also been declared terminal.

In my heart, I don’t believe 45 wants the death and injuries from the vaccines. Operation Warpspeed sped up the process to force [their] hand. Maybe the vaccines are less harmful than later versions would’ve been. Bottom line — I think it had to be this way. The information is out there. Choices were/are made.

I’ve tried to give them hope. I pray every day that the cures come in time.
03:36 PM - Jul 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Annabel Right @Sparky100
24 July, 12:31
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
there are reportedly several cures for cancer:
please look into B17, organic flax seed oil with cottage cheese, GMAF, chlorine dioxide, antiparasitical medicines such as ivermectin and HCQ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
23 July, 05:25
I’m so sorry! have you seen info about Ivermectin possibly helping (cure?) cancer? Would they be open to trying?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 July, 09:27
In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication
I wanted to say thank you, to you (and VincentKenndy too). I put your graphic in an email to my Family members this morning, and included links to a few pertinent articles and a video. Please, say a prayer that they have a positive reaction to the information.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
23 July, 03:42
my story too… my children and siblings and friends….